last movie you watched

sonicjams

Speaking of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yesterday i saw:

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/sites/default/files/2012/10/park_ave_mt.jpg

Especially all american forummers should really watch this film, those CEO's are the nowadays priests!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6niWzomA_So

Edited by peter_heijnen

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/Transporterposter.jpg

Some weirdly amusing bad guys in this, especially the girl's father, his head was just f***ing weird! :LOL: :AlienSmiley:

Can't go wrong with the Transporter!! The 2nd one is so over the top too... A clash of cultures between Europe and America ("You were cooking for him!!" "I'm French!") and some crazy stunts... National glory Alessandro Gasman is so bad in that one. And the 3rd one is good too, even if Jason softens up a little...

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjM1MzMzOTA3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTE3NzA1OA@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://ia.media-imdb..._V1_SX214_.jpg" on this server.

Reference #24.95ee1f5c.1364249960.2a5272ac

:wtf: :o

It's Skyfall. I couldn't see it either so I right clicked to image to another tab to see it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/68/Transporterposter.jpg

Some weirdly amusing bad guys in this, especially the girl's father, his head was just f***ing weird! :LOL: :AlienSmiley:

Can't go wrong with the Transporter!! The 2nd one is so over the top too... A clash of cultures between Europe and America ("You were cooking for him!!" "I'm French!") and some crazy stunts... National glory Alessandro Gasman is so bad in that one. And the 3rd one is good too, even if Jason softens up a little...

The fight scenes are good, but some of the sequences are pretty daft! The fight on the bus was not very realistic :LOL: Overall it was like a James Bond film except he wasn't a Government agent...

Last movie I watched was The Hobbit.

Yes, I'm a sucker. I bought the theatrical edition Blu-Ray well aware that there would be an extended edition coming out around christmas. So PJ scores off me yet again.. it's cool though, I love the movie.. I'll take the hit to my wallet with a smile.

Yes, I'm a sucker. I bought the theatrical edition Blu-Ray well aware that there would be an extended edition coming out around christmas. So PJ scores off me yet again.. it's cool though, I love the movie.. I'll take the hit to my wallet with a smile.

Treeduck loves it as well...I still haven't caught up with it, I'm in no hurry strangely.

Treeduck loves it as well...I still haven't caught up with it, I'm in no hurry strangely.

Well "loves" might be too strong a word, it's not bad. :hail:

Ok, so seriously you liked it more than The Rings...didn't realise.

I'm not sure...it seemed like more of the same really, there wasn't enough Christopher Lee though!

• Like 1

I bought it too, knowing there'll probably be an extended version (just like I did with the LOTR series). The Blu-Ray is just fantastic.

Anyway, I watched Argo last night. Very good. I really enjoyed it.

• Like 1

I saw Olympus Has Fallen and enjoyed it. Lots of action. I'm glad the local theatre charges half price one day a week as this helps stretch my entertainment allowance.

Side note: 2 upcoming movies look interesting to me. The Colony and Oblivion (both coming out in April)

I'm not sure...it seemed like more of the same really, there wasn't enough Christopher Lee though!

There's never enough Lee, I know, I miss him a lot as well.

Shit, I never get time to watch movies these days, oh well.

I bought it too, knowing there'll probably be an extended version (just like I did with the LOTR series). The Blu-Ray is just fantastic.

Well deserved editing Oscar just for the airport scene. Lot of great suspense and nail biting tension in that scene.

You miss him? He's not dead yet! :o :fury:

Well deserved editing Oscar just for the airport scene. Lot of great suspense and nail biting tension in that scene.

Yes, that's one of those scenes where you know damn well what's going to happen, and you're still yelling at the screen "HURRY UP! GO!"

:LOL:

You miss him? He's not dead yet! :o :fury:

:LOL: In the Rings stuff.

http://i1189.photobucket.com/albums/z437/drbirdsong/lifeofpi.jpg

I had no expectations going in and didn't check to see what anyone else might have said about this fillm. God is practically a character in this movie and it touched me deep in my heart. Highest recommendation.