Can you juggle?

Lost In Xanadu

Can you?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Can you?

• Yes
    • No
    • I used to be able to, but tick stole my bacon

We had a company bocce ball tourney over the summer and just saw the video of us drunken idiots juggling bocce balls.

We had 4 guys in a line juggling 3 heavy bocce balls. The first guy would start juggling and pass the balls to the next guy in line, he would continue juggling, turn around and pass them to the next guy.... until it got to the end and back and forth we went. Usually didn't get too far, but once made it down and back and halfway back up another time.

Anyway, the best I can do is 3 object. I can juggle an apple, a soccer ball and a bowling ball. Pretty much any 3 objects that are easily caught with one hand (not pins or knives).

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Oct 5 2011, 05:48 PM)
QUOTE (Your_Lion @ Oct 5 2011, 04:30 PM)
no.gif I can only just juggle one thing

Me too...but my mother told me to stop or I'd go blind.

z7shysterical.gif

..oh dear unsure.gif

Oh hell no. My hand-eye coordination skills aren't much developed beyond being able to feed myself without poking my eye out with a fork.

Embarrassing story: My perfect report card in 7th grade was RUINED by PE, thanks to totally flunking juggling. No shit, we spent two weeks on it and I never improved. To this day I still cannot do it, and cannot think of doing it, without remembering stupid Coach Goss and his dumb juggling tricks.

(The fact that juggling has no place in PE - oh yeah, there's a real cardio-booster for ya - is another topic entirely).

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Oct 5 2011, 11:27 AM)
Yep, 3 of anything really. Well, maybe not 3 elephants. Or 3 sperm whales.

You said sperm. hehehehheee. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Mara @ Oct 6 2011, 01:53 AM)
Oh hell no. My hand-eye coordination skills aren't much developed beyond being able to feed myself without poking my eye out with a fork.

Embarrassing story: My perfect report card in 7th grade was RUINED by PE, thanks to totally flunking juggling. No shit, we spent two weeks on it and I never improved. To this day I still cannot do it, and cannot think of doing it, without remembering stupid Coach Goss and his dumb juggling tricks.

(The fact that juggling has no place in PE - oh yeah, there's a real cardio-booster for ya - is another topic entirely).

I know your man is a tennis pro but I thought you played tennis?

You should've thrown the juggling balls into Coach Goss' groin at full speed while saying, "Juggle this you stupid clown!"

QUOTE (Good,bad,andrush @ Oct 5 2011, 11:24 PM)
QUOTE (USB Connector @ Oct 5 2011, 06:52 PM)
I can juggle schoolwork, a job and a personal life....barely.

I can juggle those except the last one. What is that,what's a personal life? confused13.gif

Friends? What are those?

eyesre4.gif

I can juggle 3 balls for a very long time. I can juggle 3 pins, but I'm way out of practice - keeping them in the air for 30 seconds without dropping any would probably be my limit, and even that would be every once in awhile.

I can also juggle two balls well with one hand, but only with my right hand. I can with my left, but nowhere near as well. I know, I know, that's what she said, but you know what I f*cking mean.