Nightwish

physics23

can someone pretty please post a link to the new Vehicle of Spirit Bluray etc?? It comes out nov 4 but cant find a place to buy???

You can't buy it off Nightwish's website?

It'll be possible few days before release. Or after it.

They're really being secretive.

Apparently a third DVD in the set has been leaked...with concert footage from all over the world

BAD.

can someone pretty please post a link to the new Vehicle of Spirit Bluray etc?? It comes out nov 4 but cant find a place to buy???

Apparently a third DVD in the set has been leaked...with concert footage from all over the world

BAD.

Why bad?

I really like this idea of a bonus disc, if this is true.

• Like 1

BAD.

Why bad?

I love the bonus disc. I love The Vehicle of Spirit release.

BAD is about the leaking. But I prefer to foccus on the positive, so... :huh:

I love extra, deluxe, special, bonus features. :D

Edited by rhyv

BAD.

Why bad?

I love the bonus disc. I love The Vehicle of Spirit release.

BAD is about the leaking. But I prefer to foccus on the positive, so... :huh:

I love extra, deluxe, special, bonus features. :D

Oh no the DVD hasn't leaked...just a supposed list of contents for a third disc haha

I preordered the 3 DVD, 2 Blu Ray and 2 CD earbook edition.

£44.99 from Amazon! Not bad!!

I am annoyed though that this is the only way you can purchase the CD's, but I am grateful that of the two shows they chose to release the audio version of Wembley.

Cannot wait! This will most certainly be my album of the year! No competition whatsoever.

Has anyone seen Imaginaerum and is it worth buying?? Can you give your opinion??

Funnily enough I just bought it today!

A weird movie. Ambitious and flawed but curiously enjoyable. Great soundtrack of course!

It's fairly cheap on DVD. I say go for it!

• Like 1

I watched this on my TV! Sounds excellent!

Also really love how they focus on the band sound rather than upping the orchestra. I love the keyboard/guitar battle!

I wish I could like this post more than once.

After this latest album/tour cycle, I am one hundred percent convinced that Floor was always meant to be the singer of this band. I love the material with Tarja and Annette but Floor is THE ONE for Nightwish.

The only gripe I have is that when Shudder started the entire arena gasped and it was HUGE.

For whatever reason they didn't show that...otherwise this is epic!

Also about Floor being the best fit for Nightwish.

I agree. I love all the eras but there was always something a little clumsy about Tarja era live Nightwish, and Anette era was, for the most part, a shambles.

Floor brings an elegance and a confidence that permeates through each and every other member. She is the best performer in metal today. My opinion.

Also watching Tuomas and Empuu really loving the moment they have that awesome little battle is just a joy. I swear...that night in Wembley they made each and every member of the audience feel like a member of Nightwish. I am almost crying as I remember it...it was a beautiful evening and even though a DVD cannot capture that, I am beyond grateful we have this release.

Honestly I am glad I have a chance to share it with the few Nightwish fans as well.

Edited by Segue Myles
  • Like 2

Has anyone seen Imaginaerum and is it worth buying?? Can you give your opinion??

A weird movie. Ambitious and flawed but curiously enjoyable. Great soundtrack of course!

just bought the steelbook version $21.30 USD Looks interesting

Awesome! I got the big set for the simple reason I want the CD's. Plus it's a night I will always remember and I want to keep on celebrating it the best I can!

Edited by Segue Myles

Somehow I missed the original post but I've seen the movie. I thought it was deep and haunting. There's a pretty intense message in there.

Segue, you have no idea how jealous of you I am right now.

You should be hehe

• Like 1

Saw them twice on the last tour but unfortunately, Alpenglow wasn't played either time.

But I did get to see them do Bless The Child, so I win :chickendance:

I got to see The Greatest Show On Earth and While Your Lips Are Still Red...in one night...in full...

I WIN

Saw them twice on the last tour but unfortunately, Alpenglow wasn't played either time.

I got to see The Greatest Show On Earth and While Your Lips Are Still Red...in one night...in full...

I WIN

I've seen While Your Lips Are Still Red twice. On the DPP tour and earlier this year. Would prefer if Marco stuck with The Islander actually.

Oh yeah, got to see them do The Poet & The Pendulum twice on the DPP tour.

I WIN

I've seen While Your Lips Are Still Red twice. On the DPP tour and earlier this year. Would prefer if Marco stuck with The Islander actually.

Oh yeah, got to see them do The Poet & The Pendulum twice on the DPP tour.

I saw Poet in full as well...

Soooooo...boast what ya want my night was amazeballs!

BE JELLY!!!

Hehehehehehehe

Also I never wanted to ee Annette live so...glad you paid for DPP era...coz me not interested...she was awful live. NEVER heard a good live vocal from her