Jim Carrey IS ready for "Dumb & Dumber" sequel!!

ALifeson85

At last - I have been relieved of my fears...Jim Carrey sounds ready to do a sequel to Dumb & Dumber - which the Farrelly Brothers are currently writing. Carrey has been known for YEARS to not participate in sequels to films he has already done (Ace Ventura being the only exception, due to the fact that it was in his contract that he had to do a sequel if the first film did well enough at the box office). Also, Jeff Daniels has mentioned high interest in the sequel as well. So now, with Carrey and Daniels back in the game, let's have a proper sequel once and for all! 653.gif

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2011/06/jim_...rs_penguins.php

Edited by ALifeson85

It wasn't even a good film in the first place. I was embarrassed for Jeff Daniels watching that. He's a good actor but even playing a dumb character he couldn't make himself look dumb enough to match the script. Carrey meanwhile only has to pull one of his idiotic faces to look dumb.

The prequel DID suck hard. At least the Farrelly Bros had nothing to do with that one. With the Farrelly's writing the new one, and bringing Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels' talent back, I trust the sequel will be worth the wait yes.gif

I LOVE Dumb and Dumber. I laugh my ass off every single time I watch it.

Hopefully, the idea for this supposed sequel is fresh. The Farrelly Brothers haven't made a consistently funny movie in years.

I just want a funny movie, I feel if they try to be funnier than the first one, we're in for a bad trip.

QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Aug 20 2011, 11:12 AM)

I'm excited about this. They should bring Zack Galifinakus in the movie if they do it.

that would f**k it up royally......no thanks...

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Aug 21 2011, 09:24 AM)
I LOVE Dumb and Dumber. I laugh my ass off every single time I watch it.

The Turbo Lax scene always gets me. laugh.gif

For fast effective relief. z7shysterical.gif

QUOTE (WCFIELDS @ Aug 21 2011, 09:51 PM)
QUOTE (Cowtothesky @ Aug 20 2011, 11:12 AM)

I'm excited about this. They should bring Zack Galifinakus in the movie if they do it.

that would f**k it up royally......no thanks...

Not if it's done right. I'm not talking about him being a primary character. Just a bad guy or something. laugh.gif But, obviously you don't like Zack. I think he's hilarious.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ Aug 23 2011, 05:18 PM)
I wonder what it would be called. Dumbest and Dumbester? D3 in 3D? Triple D, co-starring Zack Galaphaninkfafkusss?

laugh.gif

"our pet's heads are falling off!!!"

I quote this show all the time. My kids have been quoting the show since they were like 5. A re-make would be awesome, as long as Jim Carey and Jeff Daniels are in it. Carey needs a decent movie. His last one with the penguins pretty much bombed.

Edited by Cowtothesky

Never saw it - Do they drive around in a dog truck or something? laugh.gif

I think I have it here at the library....

QUOTE (librarian @ Aug 24 2011, 01:41 PM)
Never saw it - Do they drive around in a dog truck or something? laugh.gif

Yes. They're driving an '84... Sheepdog. Until Lloyd trades it for this.

http://www.imcdb.org/i054661.jpg

"I get 70 miles to the gallon on this hog."