Favorite fruit?

Lost In Xanadu

Cherries in a landslide. Sucks they are so friggin' expensive.

Nectarines, and great big juicy white grapes. Pineapple.

Pineapple, watermellon,oranges,apples, raspberries,strawberries

and blueberries,especially in pies...good stuff.

Edited by go2wrk@95974

I like just about all fruit except for bananas, melon (any kind), and pears.

I'm picky about apples - they have to be very green and very hard and tart.

Oh, and mangos! I love mangos.

Edited by Mara

Especially with Ice cream & chocolate,babycat!

MMM-MMM good! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Edited by go2wrk@95974

wink.gif Me too! Hot chocolate sundae w/Stawberries

sure sounds good to me!! yes.gif drool1.gif

Edit:

Edited by go2wrk@95974

Not a big fan of fruit by itself. As far as fruit flavors go, lemon by a landslide. If I do eat it by itself, blueberries, cherries, strawberries, and pineapple. Peaches and pears in juice/syrup. Apple dumplings, fritters, crisp, pies etc., but not by themselves (well, okay, if I make that dish where you pour caramel and nuts over cream cheese and dip in, yeah). Peach cobbler. I also like strawberry rhubarb and most berry pies. Blueberries mixed with vanilla yogurt and granola for breakfast.

I love fruit! I'll eat pretty much any kind but my favorites are strawberries, cherries, melon and Braeburn apples. I dislike pears (that gritty texture), peaches (the fuzz) and mealy apples.

When I'm in Hawai'i, I love to hit the Farmer's Market and try new ones. Dragonfruit, starfruit, strawberry papaya.... mmmmmmm!

don't know if I have a favorite, but for the moment I think oranges are at the top. I like seedless grapes, white and red. Tart, green apples.

QUOTE (HowItIs @ Aug 16 2011, 10:10 PM)
I love fruit! I'll eat pretty much any kind but my favorites are strawberries, cherries, melon and Braeburn apples. I dislike pears (that gritty texture), peaches (the fuzz) and mealy apples.

When I'm in Hawai'i, I love to hit the Farmer's Market and try new ones. Dragonfruit, starfruit, strawberry papaya.... mmmmmmm!

I like just about any fruit too, and I like pears if the skin is taken off. Otherwise it's like chewing on sandpaper.

QUOTE (rushlady23 @ Aug 17 2011, 09:47 AM)
QUOTE (HowItIs @ Aug 16 2011, 10:10 PM)

I like just about any fruit too, and I like pears if the skin is taken off. Otherwise it's like chewing on sandpaper.

rofl3.gif

Exactly! trink39.gif