No caffiene for a week

barney_rebel

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way! I only need 1-2 cups of coffee in the a.m. and that's all the caffiene I have all day. Just enough to stave off the worst headache ever.

Oh hell no. Not me.

If I'm ever told by a doctor that I need to give up caffeine for medical reasons, I'll just look at him and laugh: "Heh, guess I'm gonna die, then!"

I cut back to almost zero a few months back. I pick mine up in the morning at a place where it is brewed but you make your own. mine is 75% decaf/25% caff at best. Drank too much one day and my BP blew up and I felt like shit. Didn;t care for it so cut way back. Severe headaches for several days starting on day three. Good luck.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 10 2011, 07:44 PM)
Some slight headaches now. This is serious stuff sad.gif

Stick it out... if you really wanna beat caffiene don't give into the headaches. I stopped caring.. I just dont want damned blasted headaches from something as easily fixed as drinking a cup of coffee.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ Aug 10 2011, 11:42 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 10 2011, 07:44 PM)
Some slight headaches now.  This is serious stuff sad.gif

Stick it out... if you really wanna beat caffiene don't give into the headaches. I stopped caring.. I just dont want damned blasted headaches from something as easily fixed as drinking a cup of coffee.

It's that kind of circular logic that keeps a steady supply of coffee in my house. laugh.gif

Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated and fix some of the headache problems.

I have 1-2 cups in the morning and rarely in the afternoon, only if I am really dragging.

The way people talk about caffeine, to the point where they don't even mention coffee, maybe they should just drop coffee altogether, cut out the middle man so to speak, and sniff caffeine directly like coke or put a patch on their arse, just change it every few days. Save a lot bullshitting about.

trink36.gif <<<< He loves caffeine

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Aug 11 2011, 03:46 PM)
Day 4 - still tired, no headaches today. Last night I slept like a log and still snored. I was hoping the there was a correlation with the caffeine and snoring.

There is indeed a correlation between caffeine and snoring. To prove it, drink a large mug right before bedtime. I guarantee you won't snore.

QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 11 2011, 04:16 PM)
The way people talk about caffeine, to the point where they don't even mention coffee, maybe they should just drop coffee altogether, cut out the middle man so to speak, and sniff caffeine directly like coke or put a patch on their arse, just change it every few days. Save a lot bullshitting about.

I've often joked that I would mainline caffeine if I could. yes.gif

But I do love a mug full of rich, dark joe.

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 11 2011, 04:26 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Aug 11 2011, 04:16 PM)

I've often joked that I would mainline caffeine if I could. yes.gif

But I do love a mug full of rich, dark joe.

And you can warm your hands on the mug in the winter...

coffee.gif

Edited by treeduck