Steve Wilson - Grace For Drowning

Tony R

QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Nov 2 2011, 03:38 PM)
Steven will have signing sessions for the NYC, Boston and Chicago shows. He'll give an exclusive acoustic performance at only the NYC show though....as to what songs he'll play I don't know yet.

Since I'm going to the NYC show, I might as well stop by and say hello, get his autograph and maybe a get picture with him.

http://starsdie.com/wp/steven-wilson-usa-s...al-performance/

I really hope I can go! I have no school that day so this works out perfectly.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (PolarizeMe @ Nov 2 2011, 02:38 PM)
Steven will have signing sessions for the NYC, Boston and Chicago shows. He'll give an exclusive acoustic performance at only the NYC show though....as to what songs he'll play I don't know yet.

Since I'm going to the NYC show, I might as well stop by and say hello, get his autograph and maybe a get picture with him.

That is COOL.

It would be a very bad idea for me to go to one of those. laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 2 2011, 03:39 PM)

That is COOL.

Yes because Susie would go into full-on man-humping mode, she's like a little yorkshire terrier in heat once she gets going too...

common001.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 2 2011, 03:41 PM)

That is COOL.

Yes because Susie would go into full-on man-humping mode, she's like a little yorkshire terrier in heat once she gets going too...

common001.gif

Only in that one circumstance. laugh.gif

Normally, I'm not like that at all. I'm actually a very prim and proper lady. unsure.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 2 2011, 03:48 PM)

That is COOL.

common001.gif

Normally, I'm not like that at all. I'm actually a very prim and proper lady. unsure.gif

no.gif no.gif no.gif

laugh.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 2 2011, 03:49 PM)

That is COOL.

common001.gif

no.gif no.gif no.gif

laugh.gif

What? You don't think so? tongue.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 2 2011, 03:56 PM)

That is COOL.

common001.gif

no.gif no.gif no.gif

laugh.gif

ohmy.gif ph34r.gif unsure.gif

bolt.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 2 2011, 03:59 PM)

That is COOL.

common001.gif

no.gif no.gif no.gif

laugh.gif

bolt.gif

Good idea. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. bekloppt.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Nov 2 2011, 04:08 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ Nov 2 2011, 03:59 PM)

That is COOL.

common001.gif

no.gif no.gif no.gif

laugh.gif

bolt.gif

Good idea. Don't let the door hit you in the ass. bekloppt.gif

Too late...

tongue.gif

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Nov 3 2011, 07:29 PM)
John Wesley will be filling in for Aziz Ibraham, who was refused a work visa to tour in the US, during the North American dates. I've never heard of Ibraham before but I'm sure Wes will do a great job like always.

Outstanding!

QUOTE (The K Man @ Nov 4 2011, 01:32 PM)
Ick. Hopefully, they don't let Wesley solo at all. His butchering of PT solos really stands out on the PT DVDs, and I'd hate to see them same thing happen to this Wilson tour.

no.gif

QUOTE (tjtull @ Nov 6 2011, 08:27 PM)
QUOTE (The K Man @ Nov 4 2011, 01:32 PM)
Ick.  Hopefully, they don't let Wesley solo at all.  His butchering of PT solos really stands out on the PT DVDs, and I'd hate to see them same thing happen to this Wilson tour.

no.gif

goodpost.gif

I love what Wes adds to PT. I wish they'd make him a full time member.

QUOTE (The K Man @ Nov 4 2011, 02:32 PM)
Ick. Hopefully, they don't let Wesley solo at all. His butchering of PT solos really stands out on the PT DVDs, and I'd hate to see them same thing happen to this Wilson tour.

Can't say I noticed this. He is actually an outstanding guitar player. He has quite the resume! Link

QUOTE (The K Man @ Nov 4 2011, 06:32 PM)

According to Wes there is an unwritten guitarist code that you do not play another guitarist's solo note for note, he talks about the Lifeson solo from Anesthetize in this way. On pure technique he's probably a better guitarist than either Lifeson or Wilson. As Gomps says, check out his resumė.

QUOTE (ColdFireYYZ @ Nov 8 2011, 04:00 PM)
Theo Travis and Adam Holzman will also be at the NYC acoustic performance. I hope this will be recorded and released like "We Lost The Skyline" was.

Maybe Steven will plan to release some of the songs from the NYC acoustic show on the SW App like he did with Index, No Part of Me and Sectarian from the UK show.