Horrible Bosses

invisible airwave

If only ACTUAL horrible bosses were also quirky and a little humorous, instead of just...well...horrible.

[disclaimer: haven't seen movie]

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jul 10 2011, 10:49 AM)
QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Jul 10 2011, 08:54 AM)
I can't wait to see what made the hot dentist that wanted sex so horrible.

Especially one played by Jennifer Aniston confused13.gif laugh.gif

Totally.

I guess, maybe if you were gay or somethin' it'd be pretty bad; but otherwise, it's a job with some great perks (Jen's still young enough for that to be literal)

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Jul 12 2011, 01:07 AM)
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...

I simply do not understand the worship and accolades she gets. Personally, I don't find her attractive and as an actor, at best, she's one note. That doesn't mean I won't watch Horrible Bosses, I just don't get what some like about her. confused13.gif

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jul 12 2011, 07:56 AM)
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...

I simply do not understand the worship and accolades she gets. Personally, I don't find her attractive and as an actor, at best, she's one note. That doesn't mean I won't watch Horrible Bosses, I just don't get what some like about her. confused13.gif

I think she's attractive, although I think she looks off a bit in this film. Makeup, fake skin tone (clearly fake-n-bakin') and hair...unflattering. It's not her age, although she is now getting older too. But this isn't her best look ever...

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jul 12 2011, 06:56 AM)
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...

I agree. I don't think she's terrible, but I don't see that she is that great looking or that great of an actor.

I saw it yesterday and thought it was funny. I'm not a fan of Aniston, she seems to go from B movie to B movie and just get by in all of them.

I did get quite a few laughs from the flick though.

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jul 12 2011, 09:15 AM)
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...

I think she's attractive, although I think she looks off a bit in this film. Makeup, fake skin tone (clearly fake-n-bakin') and hair...unflattering. It's not her age, although she is now getting older too. But this isn't her best look ever...

This Jennifer Aniston is HOT! drool1.gif

http://www.hair-styles.org/jennifer-aniston-picture-001.jpg

But she hasn't looked like that in years. Now this is par for the coarse. sad.gif

http://hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/hairstyle_views/front_view_images/830/original/4864_Jennifer-Aniston_d-h_copy_2.jpg

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ Jul 13 2011, 05:46 PM)
QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jul 12 2011, 09:15 AM)
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...
Jennifer Aniston...

This Jennifer Aniston is HOT! drool1.gif

http://www.hair-styles.org/jennifer-aniston-picture-001.jpg

But she hasn't looked like that in years. Now this is par for the coarse. sad.gif

http://hairstyles.thehairstyler.com/hairstyle_views/front_view_images/830/original/4864_Jennifer-Aniston_d-h_copy_2.jpg

Her chin reminds me of Stan Laurel.