Made An Account on the Counterparts Forum

Nate2112

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 7 2011, 01:51 PM)
QUOTE (Draco @ Jun 7 2011, 04:48 PM)
As the admin of CP, let me say that Nate, I'll probably delete your account by accident due to the 75 or so spammers that sign up daily.  biggrin.gif

I will say this.  CP is a rough place.  Some love it, some don't.  You'll need a thick skin for all things British.

Blimey!

We went through the Attack Of The Spambots last month, and a few months before that. I can't think of a better way to spend the day! common001.gif

Oh yeah. Just cleared out about 80. I even signed up for Invision's new spam service. They don't stop the spam bots from registering, but it does a decent job in stopping actual spam posts. Mr. Wonderful here accidentally approved 10 spammers, and a Russian Dude got through and posted about Russian Prostitutes, in Russian even. Thankfully, none others got through to post.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 7 2011, 04:51 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 7 2011, 03:48 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 7 2011, 04:45 PM)
QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Jun 7 2011, 03:03 PM)
Good idea, methinks.

Is it by the admins of TRF???

Top-notch idea. yes.gif

Not on par with semi-translucent notebook covers or mint-flavored socks, but it's not bad.

This is why we can't play Monopoly on Tuesdays. Too many hard drives to debug. It's frustrating.

Understand you put a lot of people out, no one wants to see you, will pay to see you and thinks that you are a backstabbing purger!

In your state, seriously, and I'm not joking, I'm accusing you of willfully breaking the Holy Alliance and refusing to pay back provisions Czechslovakia demanded after the 1791.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 7 2011, 03:57 PM)
Good idea, methinks.

Top-notch idea. yes.gif

Not on par with semi-translucent notebook covers or mint-flavored socks, but it's not bad.

This is why we can't play Monopoly on Tuesdays. Too many hard drives to debug. It's frustrating.

Understand you put a lot of people out, no one wants to see you, will pay to see you and thinks that you are a backstabbing purger!

In your state, seriously, and I'm not joking, I'm accusing you of willfully breaking the Holy Alliance and refusing to pay back provisions Czechslovakia demanded after the 1791.

eyesre4.gif

I have watched for years you heckled Neil Young, when he is one of my favorites and he too was underage and had no need for you ever tagging along, or corrupting Pete with one of your bands.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Jun 7 2011, 04:58 PM)
Good idea, methinks.

Top-notch idea. yes.gif

eyesre4.gif

I have watched for years you heckled Neil Young, when he is one of my favorites and he too was underage and had no need for you ever tagging along, or corrupting Pete with one of your bands.

Yes, but thanks to you Alex, we can't find Bonham anymore, Ozzy nearly went insane, and Sharron, well let's just say she nor I can figure out how you get a pay check invoice, or paid the Scorpions, which I will be after you for that, one or I or us, is the manager, check the invoice.

Good idea, methinks.

Top-notch idea. yes.gif

Ahhhh

SpamTalk amoungst the Admins!

And what's wrong with the Brits?

Please be aware that that letter is actually from Draco's Russian bride's mother. His Russian bride is called Igor. He couldn't get a permit for a Thai ladyboy. Even in California.

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 7 2011, 02:12 PM)
And what's wrong with the Brits?

Please be aware that that letter is actually from Draco's Russian bride's mother. His Russian bride is called Igor. He couldn't get a permit for a Thai ladyboy. Even in California.

I went Dutch

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 7 2011, 04:27 PM)
The only thing that bothers me about TRF is that talk about the actual subject of the thread seems to degrade after about ten posts. That being said, it is also one of the many things I love about TRF. The randomness is appealing tongue.gif

You'll get that on every message board. Somebody will mention something and all of a sudden you're on a new topic. It's like a thread within another thread.

I lurk obsessively over at CP. I'm too scared to actually post, but it's kind of entertaining. I can never tell if people are joking or dead serious, but I generally assume it's the former.

Tony R. you are a genius

I register for everything and now I did for Prog Archives as Balsam Sea which is my Prog Indie band 1022.gif

QUOTE (Nate2112 @ Jun 7 2011, 01:43 PM)
I will be here untill they make a rank after DRIVEN!

Then I will stay here untill i'm dead

I wonder what the post number will be when im 50

it's magical really.. with every post you make, the number goes up!

clearly, i never get tired of it smile.gif

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 7 2011, 10:49 PM)
I think I found cosy's CP account. He uses the same jokes (vapid trials) and the same tripe (old rush good, new rush bad).

Nickslikk2112? Is that you?

Nothing gets past you, eh? wink.gif

QUOTE (Tony R @ Jun 7 2011, 05:04 PM)
QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 7 2011, 10:49 PM)
I think I found cosy's CP account. He uses the same jokes (vapid trials) and the same tripe (old rush good, new rush bad).

Nickslikk2112? Is that you?

Nothing gets past you, eh? wink.gif

Literally, nothing.

So don't try anything, okay?

trink39.gif

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 7 2011, 05:27 PM)
The only thing that bothers me about TRF is that talk about the actual subject of the thread seems to degrade after about ten posts....

That might only be in the threads YOU post in. Give it some thought. wink.gif

tongue.gif

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1