distinguishing CT and CT

that is, between me and Cosy Toes.

both of us have been referred to as CT for short. There needs to be another way of telling us apart. laugh.gif

i.e. circy tree (as I've been called on Counterparts)

and mr. toes.

Moving to Random Samples.

Should we find some other abbreviation for Connecticut as well? laugh.gif Sometimes people use your abbreviation in a weird context that confuses me for a second, and makes me think they are talking about the state of CT rather than you or Cosy Toes laugh.gif

I haven't referred to him as CT yet, Cosy works fine for me. You were CT first anyway.

Pretty sure cosy just got the ban hammer anyways.

Take a gander:

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jun 5 2011, 01:02 AM)
Cosy, if this were your first account here, that post would earn you a warning. But we've been through this too many times. Woodring's post did not deserve that response, but of course you knew that. We keep giving you more slack each time you join, but I guess that bores you after a while, and you have to act like a douche.

I know you'll run back to your other boards and brag about how you got tossed from here again -- you like that sort of thing, which is why you posted that -- and three people from those places will give a shit. Have fun with that.

I would say good riddance, except two or three of his 900 something posts were mildly entertaining.

Edited by An Enemy Without

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 5 2011, 12:08 PM)

Take a gander:

Cosy, if this were your first account here, that post would earn you a warning. But we've been through this too many times. Woodring's post did not deserve that response, but of course you knew that. We keep giving you more slack each time you join, but I guess that bores you after a while, and you have to act like a douche.

I know you'll run back to your other boards and brag about how you got tossed from here again -- you like that sort of thing, which is why you posted that -- and three people from those places will give a shit. Have fun with that.

I would say good riddance, except two or three of his 900 something posts were mildly entertaining.

Hmmm. If so, I guess we'll have to wait and see what his next iteration will be. It seems he will not be able to resist registering again. Doubtless, it will be easy to spot him. How sad that someone can only get his jollies by being nasty. On the other hand, there are worse things people do to get jollies. On the other other hand unsure.gif maybe he's into that stuff too.

In any case, looks like circumstantial tree has dibs on 'CT' by default. [if Connecticut objects, speak now or forever hold your piece]

QUOTE (ioc @ Jun 5 2011, 03:27 PM)

Take a gander:

Hmmm. If so, I guess we'll have to wait and see what his next iteration will be. It seems he will not be able to resist registering again. Doubtless, it will be easy to spot him. How sad that someone can only get his jollies by being nasty. On the other hand, there are worse things people do to get jollies. On the other other hand unsure.gif maybe he's into that stuff too.

In any case, looks like circumstantial tree has dibs on 'CT' by default. [if Connecticut objects, speak now or forever hold your piece]

Connecticut is fine with sharing abbreviation rights with circumstancial tree, we like him yes.gif trink39.gif

Take a gander:

from the international olympic committee (ioc)!

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 5 2011, 02:33 PM)

Take a gander:

Connecticut is fine with sharing abbreviation rights with circumstancial tree, we like him yes.gif trink39.gif

Yeah, but we don't like Connecticut.

(Do we?)

What about distinguishing Vermont from Vapor Trails? In fairness, a majority of people abbreviate VP, anyway, but still....Can my great state please not be associated with that horribly-mixed album?

To the topic at hand, (if Cosy hadn't been banned, seemingly), I'd recommend an acronym to differentiate, like PeW/PoW. That said, I guess it's a moot point.

QUOTE (An Enemy Without @ Jun 5 2011, 04:56 PM)
QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jun 5 2011, 02:33 PM)

Take a gander:

Yeah, but we don't like Connecticut.

(Do we?)

Why do ya think I'm moving to KY (jelly) in a month? laugh.gif

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 5 2011, 03:55 PM)

Take a gander:

from the international olympic committee (ioc)!

infernal office companion wacko.gif is probably closer

or maybe is ordinarily concerned user posted image

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jun 5 2011, 08:44 AM)
that is, between me and Cosy Toes.

both of us have been referred to as CT for short. There needs to be another way of telling us apart. laugh.gif

i.e. circy tree (as I've been called on Counterparts)

and mr. toes.

Guilty. Sorry. But apparently it's a moot point now wink.gif