SCHOOL'S OUT!

CMWriter

..Anyone who started singing the Alice Cooper song when they saw the thread title, you rock.

Anyhow, I have just completed 12 (13 if ya count kindergarten) years of schooling and am officially, as of about an hour ago, DONE. Of course I've got college next year but high school's over!! I did it! I survived!!

Graduation ceremony isn't until next week, but I've got a university band audition Saturday, a multitude of grad' parties, my own grad party, on and on and on..

So, the question is:

HOW ABOUT YOU GUYS?

How's it feel now that it's over? Any celebratory plans?

I know there are a couple others graduating from high school, and there are a number of others in high school, college/university, etc... So speak up! It's a celebration and I want to congratulate you guys. (:

Congrats on an awesome achievement! applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Oh... and yes, that song immediately came to mind. laugh.gif

I'll be joining in on the festivities on Friday. We've been planning a jam session since last November and it looks like the whole "band" will be in for it. Do we suck? kinda. Do we have fun? HELLZ YEAH!

Congrats 1022.gif trink39.gif 1022.gif Long time ago for me old.gif Enjoy your summer , you will have a lot of hard work ahead of you applaudit.gif

bncegrn.gif Congrats all! bncegrn.gif

I'm sure it feels sad to be leaving high school, but you have the whole different adventure of college ahead of you! Until then, enjoy the summer and the parties...my HS graduation party was the best party I EVER had cool.gif

Edit: And yes, I was singing along 1022.gif

Edited by 1 of the 7

QUOTE (syrinxpriest 2112 @ May 18 2011, 07:24 AM)
I graduated in 2009...jeez, this thread makes me feel old!

Old ?? Try 1984 buddy laugh.gif old.gif

Rock and Roll History class just finished for me today. All I had to do was do 5 of 6 essay questions as a take home assignment from last week. One more final on Monday and in that class we're just watching our projects. It's a broadcast (my major) class.

Found out this week that the last 3 I have to take to get my certificate are offered next Fall. Par-tay over here! 653.gif cool.gif

QUOTE (ILSnwdog @ May 19 2011, 04:23 PM)
When is work out?  sad.gif

Whenever the boss ain't lookin'. trink38.gif

Oh, and Congrats grads.