How would neil do in hardcore Prison???

reani14

Uh, who would survive in a hardcore prison? If you mean, preserving your sphincter. From what I understand, EVERYBODY gets raped in the pen--usually on the first day. That being said, whats up with this bitter, 'I work my ass off, wah, wah, wah' post? So do I dude. Maybe if I had the balls to practice my ass off at a musical instrument 12 hours a day and put my whole life into being one of the world's best musicians I wouldn't have to be a working stiff. But I don't (or didn't when I played bass). I have accepted my role in society, but spiritually I am cool with my place in the universe and know whats important. Ok, all that being said--yeah, Neil is too much of an introvert for my tastes, and even smugly misanthropic. Big deal, I like his lyrics and percussion, I don't have any illusions of befriending him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Oracle @ Apr 29 2011, 09:13 PM)
Hey, anyone else find it funny that reani hasn't come back? I think he's been successful.

f**k. Everytime one of these threads start I usually just post a boring emoticon

Why can't people catch onto the trend? Actually follow through with not paying any mind to these threads? I didn't even read his OP after reading the title and recognizing the poster.

QUOTE (Kenneth @ Apr 30 2011, 01:19 AM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 29 2011, 09:55 PM)
QUOTE (Kenneth @ Apr 29 2011, 11:37 PM)
QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 29 2011, 07:50 PM)
Hell, a troll would shoot up a store if it meant getting attention.

no.gif

yes.

http://digg.com/news/world_news/Mall_shoot..._before_the_act

psycho =/= troll

Yeah, that link was pretty much not related to the topic. That's two lousy links from you, D3strukt. laugh.gif

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 30 2011, 01:15 AM)

no.gif

yes.

psycho =/= troll

Yeah, that link was pretty much not related to the topic. That's two lousy links from you, D3strukt. laugh.gif

Just be thankful you do not allow embedded video..... Those are usually a troll's delight.... trink36.gif

QUOTE (The Owl @ Apr 30 2011, 02:17 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 30 2011, 01:15 AM)

no.gif

yes.

psycho =/= troll

Just be thankful you do not allow embedded video..... Those are usually a troll's delight.... trink36.gif

Exactly why we disabled it. That and the whole big sig thing.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 30 2011, 02:37 AM)
I was just proving my point that trolls will go to ANY extreme.
Lousy or not, it's the truth. XD

You don't need to go out of your way prove it. We know what trolls are like. This board's been here for over 6-1/2 years. We've seen all kinds by now.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 30 2011, 03:11 AM)
I just think it's funny that there are trolls on a Rush forum. I would expect that out of a religious website or the WBC (which I actively LOIC with about 200 other anons.) but here?

Every board sees trolls to some extent. Subject matter of the board is irrelevant.

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 30 2011, 02:11 AM)
I just think it's funny that there are trolls on a Rush forum. I would expect that out of a religious website or the WBC (which I actively LOIC with about 200 other anons.) but here?

The internet is a big place with a lot of people on it. Most likely any forum that has a decent amount of people posting on it will have trolls on them. Trolls like attention and will stick around as long as they get it or until they get banned. Sometimes they will make a new account under a new user name and will usually end up getting banned again. Most of the stuff I have seen posted here by trolls lately is just really silly. I don't have a problem with people being silly but this silliness is consistently lame and totally unimaginative.

Edited by snowdogged

QUOTE (EveryNerveAware @ Apr 29 2011, 04:58 PM)
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb305/EveryNerveAware/RUSH/258Troll_spray.jpg

^ This ^

QUOTE (D3strukt @ Apr 29 2011, 10:50 PM)
As a former troll myself, I can securely say that Trolls do like the attention, be it negative, or positive. It doesn't matter. Hell, a troll would shoot up a store if it meant getting attention.

Former?

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 30 2011, 10:52 AM)
As a former troll myself, I can securely say that Trolls do like the attention, be it negative, or positive. It doesn't matter. Hell, a troll would shoot up a store if it meant getting attention.

Former?

He went to a few meetings, talked with a few proffesionals and now he's clean. Just encourage his new path, don't question it too much. cool.gif

QUOTE (InvisibleAirwaves13 @ Apr 30 2011, 08:14 AM)
He would shove one dudes head up another dudes rear like Hancock. Everyone would fear and respect him and he would win the football game between the cons and the guards...oh wait, that's Longest Yard....

1022.gif

laugh.gif

Actually, he would have the other inmates create a distraction by singing Hard Knock Life while he escaped on a Vespa....

wacko.gif

QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 30 2011, 12:03 PM)

Former?

He went to a few meetings, talked with a few proffesionals and now he's clean. Just encourage his new path, don't question it too much. cool.gif

I sense a relapse.

QUOTE (Ancient Ways @ Apr 30 2011, 07:10 PM)
QUOTE (Alex @ Apr 30 2011, 12:03 PM)

Former?

I sense a relapse.

We'll be there for him when it happens.

QUOTE (Invisible To Telescopic Eye @ Apr 29 2011, 07:43 PM)
What a shitty thread...only an fu*kin' asshole would come up with such stupid crap....Do the world a favor and die you loser.

aren't you cool? eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (TheWhalerfan @ May 1 2011, 09:28 PM)
I unfortunately worked as a guard for 5 miserable years at a Canadian provincial prison...Neil would not do well in any prison, whether it be provincial or federal.

And no, I was not an inmate! laugh.gif

Neither would Cosy. Especially if there were 20 skinheads near by.