What's for lunch

Janie

Todoric Hungarian style hard salami. :fistbump:

What kind of bread did you have it on?

Mustard?

Zakopianski bread and I went with some mayo.

Do you buy that in a Polish Bakery in the Chicago area or make it yourself?

My wife buys it in an ethnic store, we put it in the ice box, and take out only the slices we need for one sitting.

A sammich with REAL Bologna (pork and beef, not that fake ass turkey chit) on thick cut multiseeded wheat bread with some romaine leaves and a dab of Miracle Whip. Some pretzel rods and an ice cold glass of "cow juice" (milk, to the uninitiated). Mmmmmm!

Pizza and salad

Lunch...at 11.25pm? You're a late starter. :tsk:

That's what I HAD for lunch.

It's only 9:08 here. I'm on the left coast.

I didn't mean to go all Columbo on you. I'll be leaving....oh, just one more thing...
  • Like 2

Country brand headcheese.

Oh, I am the only person I know who loves that stuff!!! My mother used to buy it all the time. We'd have a sandwich on rye with mustard. It was so good back then. Doesn't taste the same anymore. There used to be a cold-cut brand name Thuman's. Don't know if it is still around, but they used to have the best.

• Like 2

Country brand headcheese.

Oh, I am the only person I know who loves that stuff!!! My mother used to buy it all the time. We'd have a sandwich on rye with mustard. It was so good back then. Doesn't taste the same anymore. There used to be a cold-cut brand name Thuman's. Don't know if it is still around, but they used to have the best.

My grandmother loved the stuff. In fact, when we took her to Germany years back, the one thing she was looking forward to was the head cheese! :LOL:
  • Like 1