Cleveland Live DVD/Blu-Ray

tripdad

Will you buy the Cleveland DVD/Blu-Ray?  

181 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the Cleveland DVD/Blu-Ray?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

I totally hear you on the debate, but I think a lot of it is blowing smoke and a lot who say they won't drop the cash will do it anyway. Same with tickets. I was on the fence because the set will essentially be the same but in the end I bought a cheap seat and I'll be @ MSG. I'd be really surprised if people aren't buying the Cleveland DVD. MP live is hard to pass up. Plus, I would love to see this lighting setup from different angles. 2.gif

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (garyg7133 @ Jan 9 2011, 09:17 AM)
I totally hear you on the debate, but I think a lot of it is blowing smoke and a lot who say they won't drop the cash will do it anyway. Same with tickets. I was on the fence because the set will essentially be the same but in the end I bought a cheap seat and I'll be @ MSG. I'd be really surprised if people aren't buying the Cleveland DVD. MP live is hard to pass up. Plus, I would love to see this lighting setup from different angles. 2.gif

Good point. I don't think that I will buy the deluxe edition though. The last couple of live cd releases do not appear in my collection, just the DVDs. If there is a deluxe ed that comes with live cds, I will only get the video

QUOTE (briremo @ Jan 7 2011, 08:31 PM)
although this tour had some dud songs, this tour was ELECTRIC!

the encore is worth the price of the DVD alone.

so is all of MP

Stick It Out eyesre4.gif The audience went cold, haha.

But yes! The encore is worth the whole thing!

QUOTE (1 of the 7 @ Jan 7 2011, 09:37 PM)
I'd buy it, since it would bring back memories of my first tour better than watching YouTube videos will! tongue.gif

Agreed. +1

QUOTE (Snow-Dog2112 @ Jan 9 2011, 01:22 PM)
QUOTE (Phantom @ Jan 7 2011, 08:15 PM)
I'll buy it the day it comes out

agreed phantom, agreed

LOVED Alex's quote's from the dinner at the hunting lodge... my fave scenes from the DVD

Release day.

Oh, hell YES!!!

2.gif 1022.gif

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Jan 12 2011, 07:30 PM)
Hells yes I'll buy it! I'm gonna be there, so I need to see if I make it in the final edit! cool.gif

Just bring one of those huge posters or something and the canera's will likely glance at you at some point. They did that with R30 and I think S&A (I'm not sure which but one of the DVDs has a kid with a poster saying he biked to the concert).

QUOTE (Tarkus406 @ Jan 15 2011, 06:28 PM)
I'm really hoping they won't do another Snakes Live and slow their tempos down 25% and play like they're dead. laugh.gif

Otherwise, you bet your ass I'm buyin it the day it's released!

yeah me too. They seemed to be doing good with the tempos last year, and this show will only be 2 weeks into the tour so hopefully they'll still have some energy.