What's For Dinner?

The Owl

Perogies

Love these! Store bought or home made?

Store Bought

We eat them with butter and bread crumbs...or with csnned tomotoes.

Papa Murphy's

Disgusting sh**!! Never again.

That's one of those take-and-bake pizza joints, right? Don't do that. The point of ordering food is to NOT cook or prepare anything. :LOL:

Still though, a place has gotta suck hard to not be able to cook at least pizza that's passable.

Actually I had pizza this morning for breakfast but it was JohnnyBlaze's pizza with fresh garlic, vegetables, and pepperoni.

• Like 1

Papa Murphy's

That's one of those take-and-bake pizza joints, right? Don't do that. The point of ordering food is to NOT cook or prepare anything. :LOL:

Still though, a place has gotta suck hard to not be able to cook at least pizza that's passable.

Actually I had pizza this morning for breakfast but it was JohnnyBlaze's pizza with fresh garlic, vegetables, and pepperoni.

Yes it is. I never go there but it was close to the shopping center. Thought I would give it a shot. Never again that's for sure.

Papa Murphy's

Papa Murphy's and Dominoes are Spokane's idea of a great pizza.

I will take Dominoes any day over the crap we had last night. With that said, I usually buy some really good pizza from local businesses. But the budget is tight. So I gambled and I learned my lesson.

• Like 1

Papa Murphy's

I will take Dominoes any day over the crap we had last night. With that said, I usually buy some really good pizza from local businesses. But the budget is tight. So I gambled and I learned my lesson.

I'll take any of those places over the typical mayo/tuna/seaweed/fried or raw egg bullshit pizza topping concoctions they have here!

Oh, and Domino's Pizza is crazy popular here. On a side note, many (possibly, most) locals don't even realize that it's not a Japanese chain.

Edited by JohnnyBlaze
  • Like 1

Tonight it was Irish haddock gratin pie, served with a side of chips. It had a huge filet of haddock that was just fantastic!
  • Like 2

Papa Murphy's

I'll take any of those places over the typical mayo/tuna/seaweed/fried or raw egg bullshit pizza topping concoctions they have here!

Oh, and Domino's Pizza is crazy popular here. On a side note, many (possibly, most) locals don't even realize that it's not a Japanese chain.

No eggs!! :tsk:

• Like 1

Seafood chowder, with haddock, salmon, shrimp. Served with brown bread.

That sounds delicious.

So did your Irish haddock gratin pie.

Puts my Jumbo Jack w/ cheese and two tacos to shame.

Never put down tacos. :D :cool:

Interesting thread.

I'm making spaghetti. smile.gif

Technically I'm not following the rules...but I felt like posting.

I had spaghetti too. But it was too boring for a picture.

• Like 2

http://www.bushbeans.com/sites/default/files/product-shelf/product-landing-hero-baked_0-2.pnghttp://www.hebrewnational.com/images/products/small/7495618266.pnghttp://foodnetwork.sndimg.com/content/dam/images/food/fullset/2011/6/3/1/FNM_070111-Insert-002_s4x3.jpg.rend.sni10col.landscape.jpeg
  • Like 1