Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

Here's another of mine of Al from Nashville. Not quite sure what this look is. :LOL:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/ALNASH/AL4NASHPK_zps00f633ed.jpg

• Like 3

Here's another of mine of Al from Nashville. Not quite sure what this look is. :LOL:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/ALNASH/AL4NASHPK_zps00f633ed.jpg

Ooh, I like it. It's like a, "Hmmmmm, hello there?" kind of look. Yeah I'd stare back at that.

• Like 2

Ooh, I like it. It's like a, "Hmmmmm, hello there?" kind of look. Yeah I'd stare back at that.

I've seen these looks from stage rockers before. It's the, "Man, if I weren't famous, I'd hit that and nobody would care" look. :LMAO:

• Like 1

I've seen these looks from stage rockers before. It's the, "Man, if I weren't famous, I'd hit that and nobody would care" look. :LMAO:

Eaglemoon was getting bedroom eyes from Al!

B****.

:P

• Like 4

B****.

Oh now....:LOL: I got this one too.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/ALNASH/AL13NASHPK_zps6310cf76.jpg

• Like 4

B****.

Oh now....:LOL: I got this one too.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t180/imzadi-7/ALNASH/AL13NASHPK_zps6310cf76.jpg

:shiver: Look! Skin! Al skin! I'll take what I can.

(Thank you so much EM for these pics. How close were you?)

B****.

Oh now.... :LOL: I got this one too.

:shiver: Look! Skin! Al skin! I'll take what I can.

(Thank you so much EM for these pics. How close were you?)

2nd row, and you're welcome. :)

2nd row?! OMG. What is that like?

I've only seen them twice. First time, I was, I think, 12 rows back and the second time I was at least 20 rows back.

I had the opportunity to see them up close when they were here last but I couldn't make the trip. I was pretty sad about that.

I've only seen them twice. First time, I was, I think, 12 rows back and the second time I was at least 20 rows back.

I had the opportunity to see them up close when they were here last but I couldn't make the trip. I was pretty sad about that.

It's awesome to be able to make eye contact with them, and especially Alex who reacts to everything. He makes comments and interacts with the people in front of him constantly during the concerts. I love that. Geddy is harder to get a smile or a reaction out of since he's so focused. Though I have had eye contact with him too quite a few times. Makes you feel awesome when you can share a moment with them, even when it's only a few seconds. :)

• Like 4

It's awesome to be able to make eye contact with them, and especially Alex who reacts to everything. He makes comments and interacts with the people in front of him constantly during the concerts. I love that. Geddy is harder to get a smile or a reaction out of since he's so focused. Though I have had eye contact with him too quite a few times. Makes you feel awesome when you can share a moment with them, even when it's only a few seconds. :)

How cool?!! For the next concert I'm going to get a Citi Bank card so I can participate in early ticket sales. The only thing I don't like is that you never know where you're actually sitting until the day of the show. I don't like that. I would really want to be in front of Alex. No offense to all the girls who love Geddy! I'll save those seats for them. :)
  • Like 2

How cool?!! For the next concert I'm going to get a Citi Bank card so I can participate in early ticket sales. The only thing I don't like is that you never know where you're actually sitting until the day of the show. I don't like that. I would really want to be in front of Alex. No offense to all the girls who love Geddy! I'll save those seats for them. :)

I thought about getting a Citibank card too but I've gotten good seats just doing it with the fan club. The furthest row I got back for this last tour was 5th row and I didn't get them right when they sent on sale. Usually it was within a few hours though. I agree it does suck not knowing where you're sitting until you get to the show. I prayed every time that I didn't get crappy seats.

Geddy is the one playing the widest variety of instruments, often at once. So I can see that. But with those blue eyes of Alex's staring at you, who's complaining? :wub:

• Like 1

Geddy is the one playing the widest variety of instruments, often at once. So I can see that. But with those blue eyes of Alex's staring at you, who's complaining? :wub:

They are very mesmerizing. I would imagine they're really nice up close too. :wub:

• Like 1

Alex news from RIAB:

“This past week we learned of 2 separate musical side projects that Alex Lifeson has been involved with recently including a guest guitar solo on guitarist John Wesley's upcoming Disconnect album, along with executive producing and playing some guitar on Keram Malicki-Sanchez's new album Come to Life.”

(There is much more about these projects on RIAB. Here's the link: http://www.rushisaba...ndom-Rush-stuff .)

A photo of John Wesley and Alex Lifeson:

http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo228/LifesonPics/ForTRF_zpsa5c2b28e.jpg

:yay: :yay: :yay:

It will be nice to listen to some non-Rush Lifeson material.

• Like 1

That's Photoshopped.

Are you sure? I've stood right in front of him at one show and just a few rows behind at two other shows and uhm...

• Like 1

https://fbcdn-sphoto...470726701_n.jpg

I'm having issues getting the image to post on the board, so here's a link to a picture of Al I took at the first Toronto show in October of 2012

Edited by Rushchick10
  • Like 3

That's Photoshopped.

Are you sure? I've stood right in front of him at one show and just a few rows behind at two other shows and uhm...

What was I talking about? :LOL:

• Like 1

That's Photoshopped.

I know the image. It is burned into my memory.
  • Like 2

That's Photoshopped.

Oh that's right. And yeah, I'm sure. If you blow the image up real big :D you can tell by the pixels it's been manipulated.

That's Photoshopped.

Oh that's right. And yeah, I'm sure. If you blow the image up real big :D you can tell by the pixels it's been manipulated.

Check you out! I didn't even zoom in to get a close up on his man bits!

Well, I don't care. I think we can all agree that the man is packing serious heat.

• Like 3

That's Photoshopped.

Check you out! I didn't even zoom in to get a close up on his man bits!

Well, I don't care. I think we can all agree that the man is packing serious heat.

Me thinks that the T.O. boys are both blessed in that department. Janie and I make the prefect partners in crime. I want Geddy, she wants Alex. And, we are both willing to assist each other in said abduction.

Shit...now that we're talking about it before the fact, the word "conspiracy" is going to get tossed around the courtroom.

That's Photoshopped.

Could be compression artifacts. Which photo are we examining?