Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

I would bet money they have seen this forum, and probably have

If I were Alex Lifeson, I'd definitely Google myself. Then I'd die in a corner when I found the 'Dirxst' stuff! :scared:

I'm sure he'd be entertained by the talk in here. could you imagine what a stroke of the ego this thread must be?

I bet he gets just obnoxious sometimes and won't shut up about how good looking he is. Geddy must hate it when we start up about hot Lifeson is.

They're probably competing over whose thread has the most posts. Sort of a "my thread is bigger than yours" running gag. :rfl:

And poor Neil is just in the background like, "my thread hit double digits today guys!"

Poor Neil. Your thread would be much longer if you were having your picture taken as much as the other guys. As it is, we have to use what we can get. :)

Even the fan blogs reflect the rarity of Neil sightings. He's like Bigfoot, but with tire tracks instead of footprints. I heard two fishermen had their drinks disappear mysteriously last week while a tree nearby had several paragraphs of boring prose carved into it.

• Like 2

If I were Alex Lifeson, I'd definitely Google myself. Then I'd die in a corner when I found the 'Dirxst' stuff! :scared:

I'm sure he'd be entertained by the talk in here. could you imagine what a stroke of the ego this thread must be?

I bet he gets just obnoxious sometimes and won't shut up about how good looking he is. Geddy must hate it when we start up about hot Lifeson is.

They're probably competing over whose thread has the most posts. Sort of a "my thread is bigger than yours" running gag. :rfl:

And poor Neil is just in the background like, "my thread hit double digits today guys!"

Poor Neil. Your thread would be much longer if you were having your picture taken as much as the other guys. As it is, we have to use what we can get. :)

Even the fan blogs reflect the rarity of Neil sightings. He's like Bigfoot, but with tire tracks instead of footprints. I heard two fishermen had their drinks disappear mysteriously last week while a tree nearby had several paragraphs of boring prose carved into it.

You had me up until the boring part. I know some people think some of his stuff is boring, but I've always enjoyed everything he's written. :yes:

• Like 1

You had me up until the boring part. I know some people think some of his stuff is boring, but I've always enjoyed everything he's written. :yes:

:yes: I agree with you. He's one of my favorite authors. I like his style, I think it feels comfortable.

• Like 1

Yeah, especially the times when I moan about his toupee! :o (I didn't mean it, Alex!)

• Like 2

Yeah, especially the times when I moan about his toupee! :o (I didn't mean it, Alex!)

We still love you, the real bits and the fake ones too ;)

http://i.imgur.com/T0l4xpM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/1B1YlAM.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/99yFDnq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/zjIuiBv.jpg

Edited by cleverlycareless
  • Like 1

:yes: I agree with you. He's one of my favorite authors. I like his style, I think it feels comfortable.

Yeah, I guess I went too far. Maybe I've grown so bitter with life that any writing that challenges me to enjoy it feels like a sick joke of some kind.

Anyway, sorry to get OT. Here's Alex multitasking onstage:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9f/Alex_Lifeson5.jpg

Edited by ThatLightInYourEyes
  • Like 3

Oh I don't mind the little touch ups he's done. Gotta do what you gotta do to feel good about yourself.
  • Like 2

http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/_/5533327/Alex+Lifeson+678090.jpg

What a cheeky grin! :mwah: :wub:

That's what I thought too. :) First time I remember seeing this particular guitar as well.

• Like 1

I love those faces he makes while he plays the guitar. Tho a gal can't help but wonder if he ever makes them off-stage...

I know I've wondered... :drool:

I know...I'm being bad today. Just in that kind of mood!!! :cool:

• Like 2

http://media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/736x/5f/b2/4d/5fb24d21aa87d62d66213a1a192a7a29.jpg

Oh my God...

:drool:

I know, right? How can he stand being so crazy sexy?

He clearly enjoys showing off, and we thank him for it. :yes:

• Like 1