Alex 2.0

Alsgalpal

Al is so adorably cute in that picture.

I'm glad you still think so Janie, ignore me 'cos I'm just sad that our favourite guys are getting old! I can't wait for my copy of the new Blu-ray to arrive so that I can see them in action again! :wub:

And I wish you hadn't mentioned Gary Busey, because now that you have, every time I look at Alex that's who I'll see. :LOL:

Oops, sorry Lorraine! Take no notice of me, I'm just being an old misery guts who is dismayed at mortality! :LOL:

Al is so adorably cute in that picture.

I'm glad you still think so Janie, ignore me 'cos I'm just sad that our favourite guys are getting old! I can't wait for my copy of the new Blu-ray to arrive so that I can see them in action again! :wub:

If I acknowledge that they're getting old then that means I'm acknowledging that I'm getting old.

And to h*ll if I'm going to let happen!

Keep on rockin' it Rush.

Edited by Janie
  • Like 3

Nail polish maybe? Who knows. I do remember being surprised at how much weight Alex had put on when I saw those pictures; this was back in '87 (from a Kerrang! article). Still cut the pics out of the magazine and put them on my wall, though! :wub:
  • Like 2

Nail polish maybe? Who knows. I do remember being surprised at how much weight Alex had put on when I saw those pictures; this was back in '87 (from a Kerrang! article). Still cut the pics out of the magazine and put them on my wall, though! :wub:

Well, when you're that effing handsome, weight gain can be more easily forgiven. :D

Well, when you're that effing handsome, weight gain can be more easily forgiven. :D

:LOL: In 1987 I was very skinny myself, and of course I had spent a lot of time studying my previous pictures of Alex! But now, I look back on 1970's/ early 80s Alex and think he was too thin really; the 1987 Lerxst looks just about perfect to me! :heart:

Edited by Bluefunk

http://31.media.tumblr.com/9edf9f2a0f75e9cbb2488092a4bc598f/tumblr_mufa0uE1jE1s1ly7xo1_250.jpghttp://31.media.tumblr.com/9b1f790825f6ac3bd82735c65fd42748/tumblr_mufa0uE1jE1s1ly7xo2_250.jpg
  • Like 2