2011 - 04/19 - Hamilton, ON

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (HemispheresserehpsimeH @ Dec 12 2010, 12:02 PM)
I'll be there! I'm in section 209. I don't mind upper bowl seats, as long as they're not all the way at the back. I'll definitely meet up with people if there is a plan.

Where are you sitting in that section, Hemispheres? You have, at least what I consider to be, THE number one best section in the entire arena. All you have to do is look straight down and you get a wide expansive view of EVERYTHING

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Dec 13 2010, 09:52 PM)
I'll be there! I'm in section 209. I don't mind upper bowl seats, as long as they're not all the way at the back. I'll definitely meet up with people if there is a plan.

Where are you sitting in that section, Hemispheres? You have, at least what I consider to be, THE number one best section in the entire arena. All you have to do is look straight down and you get a wide expansive view of EVERYTHING

I was able to score Row 2 seats up there, so there's just one row in front of me. Seats 8 and 9 I believe. I'm going with a buddy of mine. I've never been to Copps Coliseum before, but I've wanted to for a long time, so I'm excited as hell.

You going?

QUOTE (HemispheresserehpsimeH @ Dec 14 2010, 02:46 AM)

I was able to score Row 2 seats up there, so there's just one row in front of me. Seats 8 and 9 I believe. I'm going with a buddy of mine. I've never been to Copps Coliseum before, but I've wanted to for a long time, so I'm excited as hell.

You going?

Yes sir, I'm section 210 (the section just to your left), except i'm row 3, seats 8-9. So one row behind you, in the same seats as you. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Copps are great for concerts, I've already seen a bunch there. If you've been to the ACC, it's almsot the EXACT same setup and sound.

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Dec 14 2010, 07:32 PM)

You going?

Yes sir, I'm section 210 (the section just to your left), except i'm row 3, seats 8-9. So one row behind you, in the same seats as you. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Copps are great for concerts, I've already seen a bunch there. If you've been to the ACC, it's almsot the EXACT same setup and sound.

That's awesome. If you want to come by and visit before the show, you'll notice me in the Leafs hat haha.

QUOTE (HemispheresserehpsimeH @ Dec 15 2010, 05:04 PM)

You going?

That's awesome. If you want to come by and visit before the show, you'll notice me in the Leafs hat haha.

hahah sweet. I WOULD say that you'll be able to find me because I'll be wearing a Rush shirt, but I guess that's a tad bit cliche lol

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Dec 15 2010, 08:18 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 15 2010, 05:07 PM)
Got my tickets just now in the mail, BTW.

Sweet! But did you get your tickets off of Ticketmaster, or through the MusicToday presale? I'm guessing Ticketmaster

I used Live Nation.

QUOTE (Hemispheres89 @ Dec 15 2010, 07:17 PM)
QUOTE (HemispheresserehpsimeH @ Dec 15 2010, 05:04 PM)

You going?

hahah sweet. I WOULD say that you'll be able to find me because I'll be wearing a Rush shirt, but I guess that's a tad bit cliche lol

Haha yeah, I'll be in one too. I'm going to buy one before the show since I didn't buy one at the Sarnia show.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 15 2010, 08:26 PM)

Sweet! But did you get your tickets off of Ticketmaster, or through the MusicToday presale? I'm guessing Ticketmaster

I used Live Nation.

If you read the stuff when you bought them, they said they had guaranteed delivery for prior to Christmas if you bought them before December 15th or so. Otherwise, expect them a week prior to show time... So I'm assuming mine have made it to my house, also.

QUOTE (Padfoot @ Dec 17 2010, 02:54 PM)
QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 15 2010, 08:26 PM)

I used Live Nation.

If you read the stuff when you bought them, they said they had guaranteed delivery for prior to Christmas if you bought them before December 15th or so. Otherwise, expect them a week prior to show time... So I'm assuming mine have made it to my house, also.

Oh, I understand all that (although, I think you were responding to the other poster, not me)

I have never used LiveNation, nor do I know if its rules and regulations. just assumed that tickets were bought off Ticketmaster if he received them already (since those tickets ship out almost imminently after purchase)... whereas, I bought mine off MuciToday and I am anticipating them sometime in late March or early April.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Dec 10 2010, 09:22 AM)
QUOTE (Padfoot @ Dec 10 2010, 11:17 AM)
Just grabbed 2 in 122, row 10.

I just tried and got 20 rows back on the floors for two http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/wacko.gif

I gave them up though.

We should all hook up before and after the show for sure.

I was gonna try and make it to this one but it's the week of my finals and after that I'm off for another spring/summer of travelling. So I guess no Spring Rush concert for me this year... wow been a while since I missed a Rush tour.

Have fun guys!

Just got 2 in section 221 row 14.

Taking my little brother, it will be his second Rush concert. He's really excited. So am I for that matter, can't wait to see the boys again! However that might be rather difficult from where our seats are http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

QUOTE (xredsectorx @ Jan 8 2011, 01:21 PM)
Just got 2 in section 221 row 14.

Taking my little brother, it will be his second Rush concert. He's really excited. So am I for that matter, can't wait to see the boys again! However that might be rather difficult from where our seats are http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

It's really not as bad as it's made to look on the seating chart - it's highly exaggerated. For a great price, you guys get a good view without having to resort to standing up. It's still loud, it's still crystal clear, it's a good angle. The only problem I can see is that the boys will look very small, but this is helped slightly by the video screen in the background.

I wouldn't risk it and wait for better seats to come up. Having a ticket FOR SURE is better than waiting on the sidelines until it's too late.

Have fun!

I got tickets through the Live Nation pre-sale, funnily enough on Ticketmaster. I got 2 tickets in section 109, row 18, seats 5 and 6. This will be my first time seeing a concert at Copps Coliseum, actually my first time there ever so I'm looking forward to my 4th Rush gig!! http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/1022.gif

Question though. As I'm driving, does anyone here have any good parking tips for down in that area?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

QUOTE (bigman208 @ Jan 26 2011, 12:51 AM)
I got tickets through the Live Nation pre-sale, funnily enough on Ticketmaster. I got 2 tickets in section 109, row 18, seats 5 and 6. This will be my first time seeing a concert at Copps Coliseum, actually my first time there ever so I'm looking forward to my 4th Rush gig!! http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/1022.gif

Question though. As I'm driving, does anyone here have any good parking tips for down in that area?? Any help would be greatly appreciated. http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/smile.gif

The is parking underground in Jackson Square next door to the arena, however this isn't going to be a fast way out at the end of the day. Most of the parking in the area is just open lots throughout the city. Prices are usually average and you might have to walk a little. The majority of the parking space is to the West and South of the arena.

This be my hometown show, I've seen Tragically Hip, The Who, Bruce Springsteen, Trans Siberian Orchestra, Junos, Hockey, Monster Jam, RV shows, might be missing one or two shows..

For Hip I was section 115 row 10, they fold up the seats for 115 so 10 was row 1, just sit and put the feet up on the bars! Bruce was open general floor, completely packed! About 1/4 of the floor was for special fans that could get into it, so I could barely see the show (5'10" here) it was a good show though. TSO and Who was on the North end, 109 and 111, 5th row for TSO and it was an awesome view of the whole stage & light show. The Who it seemed like 109 was a tad too far back for my liking, so I didn't get into the show as much as I'd hope.

Meet up locations, as a Hamiltonian, I kinda avoid downtown like the plague (hate to say it) but i have gone to the bar in Jackson Square before a bulldog game or two, always seems pretty good food at least. Yah Hess street is hilarious, we had our company Xmas party there, you should see my company's xmas parties http://www.therushforum.com/html/emoticons/laugh.gif I've had better. Trust me though, it won't be a Rush fan's place to visit Hess street, mostly loud bass fest music or swanky to-do places, possible aside to the Rocbar, which I worked on for some concrete jobs, but never been in it to really recommend it.

Parking, tonnnes of parking everywhere, make sure you lock car & hide valuables, I had the truck broken into cause I was showing a GPS mount and I forgot to take off my cd player face plate. Probably usual crime in any big city I'd have to figure. I usually use parking lot at Wilson and Hughson, very short walk to Copps, I think 2 - 5 bucks for the whole evening.

i know that radio station Y108)* (Hamilton) is broadcasting out of STONEWALLS bar and they are giving away a chance to get front row seats if you bring something to crush by this big yellow machine in the parking lot - also 1/2 price wings .

we are going there for about 4-5pm ....

QUOTE (YYZ Working Man @ Apr 15 2011, 10:37 PM)
i know that radio station Y108)* (Hamilton) is broadcasting out of STONEWALLS bar and they are giving away a chance to get front row seats if you bring something to crush by this big yellow machine in the parking lot - also 1/2 price wings .

Alright, sounds good.

QUOTE (YYZ Working Man @ Apr 15 2011, 09:37 PM)

Anyone know when the 'crushing' starts at Stonewalls?

Also, looking for a decent meal....is Stonewall's just a beer/wings type bar?

QUOTE (Ninja15 @ Apr 18 2011, 10:11 AM)
QUOTE (YYZ Working Man @ Apr 15 2011, 09:37 PM)
i know that radio station Y108)* (Hamilton)  is broadcasting out of STONEWALLS bar and they are giving away a chance to get front row seats if you bring something to crush by this big yellow machine in the parking lot - also 1/2 price wings .

Anyone know when the 'crushing' starts at Stonewalls?

Also, looking for a decent meal....is Stonewall's just a beer/wings type bar?

Place looks decent to me:

http://stonewallshamilton.com/

Archived