Happy 4-20

CygnusX-1Bk2

http://www.hightimes.com/420images/1_dsf.jpg

Or in this case purple.

http://www.hightimes.com/420images/24_07Sunycheba.jpg

http://www.hightimes.com/420images/24_Picture0234_poc040805.jpg

Don't use illegal drugs.

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Apr 20 2005, 04:29 PM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Apr 20 2005, 04:06 PM)
Don't use illegal drugs.

Agreed mad.gif

Yeah - fight for them to be legal... them use them. laugh.gif

Kidding, of course. angel.gif

QUOTE (RushRevisited @ Apr 20 2005, 03:00 PM)
What is that?

Is that blooming from a ficus tree? Totally lost here...

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

rofl3.gif rofl3.gif rofl3.gif

smile.gif

2 User(s) are reading this topic for purely investigational purposes(0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users):

GhostGirl, CygnusX-1Bk2

bekloppt.gif

Cannabis is a naturally occurring plant that is helpful to the environment in many ways and is an ecologically sound source for fuel, food, paper, rope, fiberboard, medicine and clothing. Basically this plant can do anything and is a terribly untapped resource. The reason it is illegal in this country is because William Randolph Hearst's investment in Rainforest property to cultivate oxygen providing trees to use for paper was threatened by a Popular Mechanics article demonstrating a (then) new hemp harvester, the first of it's kind, to mass harvest hemp for the first time. Hearst used his power in the media and politics to declare war on hemp in all forms in America, going so far to claim that Greeks, Mexicans, and Blacks all smoked cannabis and then committed crimes.

In many states the people have spoken to decriminalize cannabis, with much resistance from Federal levels, while during terms of at least 2 presidents who have themselves partaken.

There is no amount of THC (psychoactive ingredient) that can kill a person.

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Apr 20 2005, 04:51 PM)
Cannabis is a naturally occurring plant that is helpful to the environment in many ways and is an ecologically sound source for fuel, food, paper, rope, fiberboard, medicine and clothing. Basically this plant can do anything and is a terribly untapped resource. The reason it is illegal in this country is because William Randolph Hearst's investment in Rainforest property to cultivate oxygen providing trees to use for paper was threatened by a Popular Mechanics article demonstrating a (then) new hemp harvester, the first of it's kind, to mass harvest hemp for the first time. Hearst used his power in the media and politics to declare war on hemp in all forms in America, going so far to claim that Greeks, Mexicans, and Blacks all smoked cannabis and then committed crimes.

In many states the people have spoken to decriminalize cannabis, with much resistance from Federal levels, while during terms of at least 2 presidents who have themselves partaken.

But just like Alcohol or other narcotics, there is enough that once one is impaired, others could die.

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Apr 20 2005, 02:00 PM)

But just like Alcohol or other narcotics, there is enough that once one is impaired,  others could die.

Read your own sig.

Narcotics are chemical extracts from opiates.

Show me numbers to support your arguement. There are numbers for alcohol.

I know that ES lost a friend who was impaired. That's one, who through his own neglect did it to himself.

I don't do it.

I prefer Gin or Sammy Adams.

But, whats the big deal? Besides its illegal?

I prefer the "spirit of the law" to "the letter of the law".

The spirit says "don't ruin your life or others with spirits or narcotics". That's what I choose to follow.

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Apr 20 2005, 01:58 PM)

Or in this case purple.

drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

MARIJUANA.....cheer.gif

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (dweezil @ Apr 20 2005, 08:08 PM)
QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Apr 20 2005, 01:58 PM)

Or in this case purple.

drool1.gif drool1.gif drool1.gif

goodpost.gif HELL YES

cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif cool10.gif

QUOTE (Cygnus @ Apr 20 2005, 03:00 PM)

But just like Alcohol or other narcotics, there is enough that once one is impaired, others could die.

I'd rather deal with someone stoned on pot than a drunk person any day.

Nature made marijuana, man made beer.

Who you gonna trust?

QUOTE (dweezil @ Apr 21 2005, 01:13 AM)
QUOTE (Cygnus @ Apr 20 2005, 03:00 PM)

I'd rather deal with someone stoned on pot than a drunk person any day.

Nature made marijuana, man made beer.

Who you gonna trust?

Damn right!

I'm Mother Nature's Son yes.gif

I'd rather have a beer though trink38.gif smile.gif

QUOTE (CygnusX-1Bk2 @ Apr 20 2005, 03:51 PM)

Though I know many people that have tried!!

God I hate random drug testing!! mad.gif

Closest I've come in that last 10+ yrs was ironically at a Rush concert. Whomever had the seats in front of me had some mighty fine herb that night. Open air arena (Meadows Music Center in Hartford CT) and I still got a damn nice buzz just from standing behind them!!

I don't do it either. I don't like stuff that impairs the brain's function. I admit I'm very curious about its effects, though, and inclined to believe it does enhance the way one perceives his surroundings. In the end it's all neurobiochemistry.

And anyway, it's gotta be a lot healthier than cigarettes.

QUOTE (barney_rebel @ Apr 20 2005, 07:44 PM)
Anything in moderation is fine. Anyone hooked on either is a loser, IMO.

That being said, if you can afford to blow your money on either - all the power to you.

Marijuana is not a physically addictive drug. It can be a habit(pyschologically addictive), but people do not suffer from withdrawl, get sick, etc...like with heroin, alcohol, etc...

http://www.friendlystranger.com/info/what.htm#addictive

Archived