The boys at Dinner...

Phantom

That's expensive as ass. Ged's entree was $48...

The real money must have been in the several bottles of wine.

Probably a $400 or more dinner between the three of them.

I'll go there if i hit the lottery.

Edit: WAY more than that. I looked at the wine list.

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Oct 18 2010, 01:30 AM)
That's expensive as ass. Ged's entree was $48...

The real money must have been in the several bottles of wine.

Probably a $400 or more dinner between the three of them.

I'll go there if i hit the lottery.

Edit: WAY more than that. I looked at the wine list.

yeah I wonder what the total bill was that night

One of the funniest things I have seen in a long while. Some really great moments Oh and there was food? I didn't pay much attention I was just enjoying the banter biggrin.gif Me thinks I will have to go and watch it again now laugh.gif I'll let you know if the food is as interesting as you guys find smile.gif

They also had a private dining room, so that probably added to the expense. smile.gif

Nice place! I enjoyed watching the guys have a really great (and expensive) dinner.

And by filming such a private setting, we were all invited.

Thanks Rush, and the BTLS producers!

Given that they hugged Neil, it must have been a while since they'd seen each other. So it could have been a special occasion. And geddy loves his wine, so that drove up the price. I don't think they hit places like that too often. The lodge was in california.

In the movie you saw them chill at a small deli or restaurant when the waitress asks for ged's autograph.

QUOTE (That One Guy @ Oct 18 2010, 10:57 PM)
Given that they hugged Neil, it must have been a while since they'd seen each other. So it could have been a special occasion. And geddy loves his wine, so that drove up the price. I don't think they hit places like that too often. The lodge was in california.

In the movie you saw them chill at a small deli or restaurant when the waitress asks for ged's autograph.

With Geddy's passion for a good wine I think he hits that kind of place very regularly - I suspect all of them do. Although they don't go overboard with the trappings of fame they do choose very nice gear. Neil with his Aston Martin, Ged with the wine cellar and the expensive collecting habit, Alex with his planes, bar ownership and golfing. It's all high end stuff.

Good for them.

Interestingly in the 'Classic albums' DVD they said that after the Snakes tour they didn't see each other for almost a year. Sometimes you forget that although they have been going for so long and are so close it is just a part of their lives.

Archived