GH: 2112 video

Lost In Xanadu

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is so beyond badass that it makes Chuck norris look like a sissy smile.gif

QUOTE (FoxxiStarr @ Oct 4 2010, 03:52 PM)
It's sitting in my bedroom and I'll have to wait till I'm back from LA to play it fists crying.gif

that's ok...I was gonna pick it up this past weekend, but, alas, bills took priority. Have to wait until next pay day... sad.gif

We bought this on Saturday and played it a few hours and aren't even close to finishing it.

I HATE that you have to go through the whole game to unlock 2112.....I love playing guitar hero and Rock Band dont get me wrong...I'm just getting really impatient to play the whole album!

I used to plan on "Expert" on Guitar, but haven't played much in a year so been playing on "hard"

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Oct 4 2010, 05:05 PM)
We bought this on Saturday and played it a few hours and aren't even close to finishing it.

I HATE that you have to go through the whole game to unlock 2112.....I love playing guitar hero and Rock Band dont get me wrong...I'm just getting really impatient to play the whole album!

I used to plan on "Expert" on Guitar, but haven't played much in a year so been playing on "hard"

Ya I think I'm gonna be demoted back to Hard too when I go back to it.

QUOTE (LeaveMyThingAlone @ Oct 4 2010, 06:05 PM)

Video games have Cheats sir.........

QUOTE (Megadeth @ Oct 4 2010, 07:52 PM)
the vocals and guitar sound different from the studio version

It's probably not the original version of the song, but re-recorded by different musicians. That's done with some songs in Rock Band and Guitar Hero to save on having to pay for copyrights.

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Oct 4 2010, 06:40 PM)

It's probably not the original version of the song, but re-recorded by different musicians. That's done with some songs in Rock Band and Guitar Hero to save on having to pay for copyrights.

That's without a doubt Geddy singing, and why would they try and avoid copyright issues if they get permission to use the songs to begin with?

QUOTE (fonzbear2000 @ Oct 5 2010, 01:40 AM)

It's definitely Rush playing and narrating yes.gif

Archived