Devil

Tick

I love M.N.S. new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I look forward to his amazing photography every time out 1022.gif and I will have this movie in my collection just like all the previous ones. I'll agree, the Hitchcock thing is a bit weird, however. He's probably a cleaning lady in this one. laugh.gif

I don't think it's a stretch at all to predict that this will suck so that is therefore my call.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Sep 4 2010, 10:08 PM)
I don't think it's a stretch at all to predict that this will suck so that is therefore my call.

The trailer is cringeworthy. I'll pass.

QUOTE (briremo @ Sep 4 2010, 06:29 PM)
I have given up on him. unless it gets rave reviews.

Exactly.

Lady in the Water was pretty bad.

The Happening was truly horrible.

The Last Airbender got such horrific reviews that I wouldn't go anywhere near it.

The previews I've seen for this one don't look interesting to me in any way, so unless it's universally loved, I'm gonna pass on this one with barely a thought other than how sad it is that someone who made great movies went into such rapid decline...

Unbreakable is one of the coolest movies ever. I'll always give M. Night Shyamalama-ding-dong a chance. His recent films have been disappointing though.

Edited to correct spelling.

Edited by Joshua

QUOTE (Joshua @ Sep 5 2010, 08:55 AM)
Unbreakable is one of the coolest movies ever. I'll always give M. Night Shyamalama-ding-dong a chance. His recent films have been disappointing though.

"Unbreakable" rocks! 1022.gif

QUOTE (blackhawkrush @ Sep 5 2010, 09:18 PM)
QUOTE (Joshua @ Sep 5 2010, 08:55 AM)

"Unbreakable" rocks! 1022.gif

true

however...trapped in an elevator with the devil...

I dare you to ask who cut the cheese

I guess I'm the only one who saw this movie. It was better then most of his movies. I would rank it 3rd behind Sixth Sense and Signs.

I give it a solid 3 or of a possible 5.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Sep 22 2010, 11:04 PM)
This movie has a 45% on rotten tomatoes. That's FAR from great, but a lot better than his last two movies.

Maybe it's because he only wrote this and didn't direct it - he couldn't ruin it completely. tongue.gif

I did not see his last debacle, but honestly, if someone went to see this movie with no clue M.Night had anything to do with it, I believe they would be satisfied. His past failures have put him under a microscope, and maybe some people will just look for flaws in it instead of if they were just watching a movie with no ones name attached to it.

It was enjoyable as far as I was concerned, and I have never been a big fan of his to begin with.