All 156 songs, ranked and reviewed by Deckiller

Deckiller

I don't agree with your placement of "Presto" and I honestly think it will change once you see it live in concert; I used to dislike "Stick It Out" until I heard it live at the Irvine show. There are some incredible songs they chose for this tour. biggrin.gif

Deck.

I commend you for your 'bravery' in attempting a thread of such epic proportions...

...but it's going to be a complete mess. biggrin.gif

As each Rush fan is (of course) unique, so are each fans' 'worst to best' lists.

You'll get as many 'WTF!!!''s as you will 'Dude! I totally agree!!!''s

Regardless, I still find it interesting how fans rate the complete Rush catalog.

In other words, carry on... cool.gif

I think I'll reserve any individual track-by-track commentary and just make a few observations with each of your milestone posts.

QUOTE (Deckiller @ Aug 27 2010, 11:56 PM)

156. You Can't Fight It
155. Rivendell
154. Dog Years
153. Take a Friend
152. Madrigal
151. I Think I'm Going Bald
150. You Bet Your Life
149. What You're Doing
148. How It Is
147. Virtuality

^ You've got some of the best of the worst in there, for sure (Dog Years and Virtuality are 'worst Rush song' all stars.)

But even though it's early in the game, I'm already not sure if I can 'trust' a Rush fan that rates Take A Friend and What You're Doing below most of Roll The Bones (Neurotica? Face Up? fu#%ing Big Wheel?), half of T4E (including Half The World, Color Of Right) and at least four tracks from S&A (Hope is the definition of a 'throwaway' Rush track, even if you like it.)

Well.

Let's see what your next ten are like. Maybe you'll redeem yourself.

wink.gif

Edited by ghostworks

QUOTE (Deckiller @ Aug 29 2010, 07:05 AM)
Thanks smile.gif I highly doubt anyone's going to like me for this list, but oh well! th1245.gif

I would argue that most people actually WILL like you for this list. Not many people would have the courage and patience to rate every single Rush song in order! Don't take violently philosophical disagreement for dislike - it's what makes talking about Rush interesting! trink39.gif