What is your favorite Rush T-shirt?

iluvgeddy05

QUOTE (Funky Chicken @ Jul 29 2010, 11:46 AM)
My two favorites are pretty rare ones-the blue MFH lawn chair and the black Ghost Rider Ghost Tour 98-99. I also have the Red VT 'Tarot', R30 Red, Off-White Snakes and Arrows "Drive In", and the P/G cover.

Not a black shirt guy.

I have the MFH one now that you mention it.

My first Rush shirt, which was the black Moving Pictures album on front, round "Rush Classic Albums" logo on back. Love the S&J baseball jersey, but would love it more if I could trade it for a small size. Bought it from the Backstage site the first time it went on sale and thought a medium was good enough, but f'ed around and never exchanged it with them. I can still wear it, but need to wear a t-shirt underneath (which I always did anyways).

QUOTE (WIDE-ANGLE WATCHER @ Jul 28 2010, 10:14 PM)
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41DzAfQbiZL._SS500_.jpg

I have this one also, and have worn it to my last two shows much to the dismay of the fellow Rushians around me (Hey, you weren't even born then!) laugh.gif

My most frequently worn shirt: http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage...k-t-shirt-.html

I LOVED my Far Cry shirt from the S&A tour, but have worn it into the ground, must be retired soon. I also have the "swords and skull" shirt from the 07 tour

Also have Signals and Moving Pictures shirts I got from Hot Topic, but are awesome!

Have 2 R30 shirts somewhere...both the cream and red sign shirts (mom didn't like me wearing black for some reason...maybe she thought I was going goth wacko.gif )

I have the Kings hoodie and a baseball jersey...

a couple hats...

a ratty VT shirt and a nice one...

and an offical rush partridge in a peartree...or is that peart-tree..

I have Presto, RTB, Cp, and T4E tees off Ebay from before I got to see a show

as well as a plain black knockoff I got for $5 on a clearance rack... it has "Rush" in red, but in the PeW font, over the starman logo fing.gif laugh.gif

Also have R30 (Dragon in birthday hat with a piece of cake in his hand), S&A '07 (the snakes and arrows in the road on the front, nothing on the back) and S&A '08 (blue with the baby carriage out at the end of the dock).

My favorite however is the white VT shirt I bought at my first Rush show (2002, W Palm) and wore 2 nights later to the ATL show... and worn just about everywhere else since then.

2nd place goes to the Presto shirt, which was used when i got it.. and 10+ years later is now really used cool.gif

I cant pick a favorite. I have more than a dozen shirts but I do not wear them unless I go to a 2.gif concert. I have them hanging all over the place in my mancave in the basement. They are all in outstanding condition and I plan to keep them that way. I do enough advertizing on my SUV.

BTW, I am new to TRF as a poster. Been a lurker for years. Just thought I would get my feet wet with this posting. bekloppt.gif

Looking forward to September 3rd at PNC. 1022.gif

I have to go with my "got peart?" shirt. I try not wear it at school though because every person that is not my friend asks "What is peart?" and I always say "Neil Peart from Rush." and then the obvious question "What is Rush?" and I try to explain but half way through they either just walk away or stop me because they don't care.

QUOTE (hughes&kettner @ Jul 29 2010, 04:06 PM)
this one!!!!
http://www.rushbackstage.com/rushbackstage...all-jersey.html
owned one in the 80's...but bought this new last year.

That's it! That's the one I was talking about earlier! My first and favorite Rush shirt! I was 17 when I wore that, and I absolutely loved it. First shirt I'd wear out of the wash.

http://i.rushbackstage.com/sprite/440/440/RUGP301002.jpg

....only mine had tourdates on the back instead of the clamp.

Archived