Count Yourself Lucky

Sarge

Man......all the " this song in"..."that song out"..."this solo"..."that solo".

Spare a thought for us Europeans....at least your gettin to see the band.

I've never missed a UK tour, 1977 to the S&A's tour & it's killin me that they're touring & it will until a UK tour is announced.

JUST ENJOY IT GUYS & GALS :D

In the interview aired last week on Toronto's Q107 - Geddy said that they'd definitely be hitting Europe next year. The Power Windows website has it up if you want to hear the whole thing. Surely the UK will be included.

But yeah, I can see how it's a tad frustrating for you lot!

I agree, and I absolutely do count myself lucky - not just for the fact that they are touring in the US, but for the fact that after almost 40 years, there is still a tour at all for me to go to! Becoming a fan of a band that's been around this long this late in the game (only 1-2 years ago) I know it is extraordinarily lucky that they are still together, putting out new albums, and doing shows for me to see. If it were any band other than Rush, I'm sure none of that would be true.

Not to mention the frankly absurd amount of luck I personally encountered, with a show on this tour being only a few minutes away from where I live and on my actual birthday. I don't know how I got that lucky, but I'm sure I'll suffer from horrible luck for the rest of my life to make up for this amazing divine intervention.

QUOTE (Docmilsap @ Jul 2 2010, 11:55 AM)

I've never missed a UK tour, 1977 to the S&A's tour & it's killin me that they're touring & it will until a UK tour is announced.

JUST ENJOY IT GUYS & GALS biggrin.gif

Yeah, you guys don't get nearly as many shows and over here we've got people boycotting the tour because they don't like four songs in the first set. fists crying.gif

QUOTE (Docmilsap @ Jul 2 2010, 05:55 PM)

JUST ENJOY IT GUYS & GALS biggrin.gif

You can see them if you're from Europe, just do as I do and go to see them in Boston 1022.gif

QUOTE (LERXST69 @ Jul 2 2010, 02:39 PM)

JUST ENJOY IT GUYS & GALS  biggrin.gif

You can see them if you're from Europe, just do as I do and go to see them in Boston 1022.gif

see you there!

QUOTE (LERXST69 @ Jul 2 2010, 07:39 PM)

Lol I would, except there's the small issue of money...oh...and the fact that I'm currently banned from entering the US for the next 10 years thanks to my former husband...but that's another story...hey at least I'm still alive!

There'll always be Canada! wink.gif

Yeah, I am so hyped up to see these guys, even though I'm not able to see them this year but I remain hopeful for next year. I'm originally from near Glasgow so i'm definitely thinking about making the trek back home to see them should the opperchancity arise.

QUOTE (Docmilsap @ Jul 3 2010, 04:55 AM)

Oh didums, think of Australians ALWAYS when they tour please angry.gif I think thats called a win with the young ones.

QUOTE (Shreddy Lee @ Jul 2 2010, 12:38 PM)
I agree, and I absolutely do count myself lucky - not just for the fact that they are touring in the US, but for the fact that after almost 40 years, there is still a tour at all for me to go to! Becoming a fan of a band that's been around this long this late in the game (only 1-2 years ago) I know it is extraordinarily lucky that they are still together, putting out new albums, and doing shows for me to see. If it were any band other than Rush, I'm sure none of that would be true.

Not to mention the frankly absurd amount of luck I personally encountered, with a show on this tour being only a few minutes away from where I live and on my actual birthday. I don't know how I got that lucky, but I'm sure I'll suffer from horrible luck for the rest of my life to make up for this amazing divine intervention.

Your alias name is frikkin hillarious!

I for one am also tired of the bitchers and whiners who are upset this or that won't be played. "Quit Your Bitchin Babies!" Go have fun! 1022.gif

QUOTE (briremo @ Jul 3 2010, 05:47 AM)
I for one am also tired of the bitchers and whiners who are upset this or that won't be played. "Quit Your Bitchin Babies!" Go have fun! 1022.gif

No Kidding... applaudit.gif

For me the Show RIPPED!!!! All of it.. Every song!

Any one at Red Rocks or SLC that don't want their tics I'll take them..

Again it was a great show.. 2.gif RIPS!!!!!