For Those That Have Peeked(Possible Setlist)

presto123

I'm avoiding as much of the set list as I can this year so please don't mention any song titles in this thread. I'm just curious if the rumored rehearsal set turns out to be true how would you rate it from 1-10. And what is your excitement level? PLEASE NO SPOILERS...........until I break down and look myself:)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it's not a "spoiler" to mention they're playing Moving Pictures all the way through. wink.gif

That alone gives the show at least an 8.

Edited by GeddyRulz

QUOTE (GeddyRulz @ Jun 28 2010, 03:32 PM)
I hope it's not a "spoiler" to mention they're playing Moving Pictures all the way through. wink.gif

That alone gives the show at least an 8.

That is cool but that doesn't get me ultra excited. I've heard most of those songs live a gazillion times. Camera Eye will be cool. Hope they keep the full guitar solo in it and don't shorten it.

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 28 2010, 03:34 PM)

Is that a minus six or a plus six? If I remember right metaldad likes the older stuff? I would think they would be playing plenty of older stuff on this tour. This thread is like treading on thin ice because I want to know but I don't want to know. One things for sure no matter what the sets are they can't please everybody.

QUOTE (presto123 @ Jun 28 2010, 03:38 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jun 28 2010, 03:34 PM)

Is that a minus six or a plus six? If I remember right metaldad likes the older stuff? I would think they would be playing plenty of older stuff on this tour. This thread is like treading on thin ice because I want to know but I don't want to know. One things for sure no matter what the sets are they can't please everybody.

Sorry 6 biggrin.gif

if it's the one at RIAB, I say I'm a level 5

I have nothing against any of the songs but, for live selections, they could have done better

SNA brought out some kick ass stuff .... entre nous, circumstances, bankok., digital man - thise were really exciting to see !

They could have dug deeper for a couple of tunes or brought back a couple of the 4 rare gems form SNA tour I mentioned above

i was really hoping the Jacob's ladder rumors were true

nothing from GUP?

I see LVS is back but, will it be a teaser abbrevieted version or another goofy rant?

I wish I wasn't this lukewarm about the lisyt

IF Analog KId is back that would be GREAT

I should just be happy to be seeing a great band -

QUOTE (nick1931 @ Jun 28 2010, 04:04 PM)
if it's the one at RIAB, I say I'm a level 5

I have nothing against any of the songs but, for live selections, they could have done better

SNA brought out some kick ass stuff .... entre nous, circumstances, bankok., digital man - thise were really exciting to see !

They could have dug deeper for a couple of tunes or brought back a couple of the 4 rare gems form SNA tour I mentioned above

nothing from GUP?

I see LVS is back but, will it be a teaser abbrevieted version or another goofy rant?

So much for NO SPOILERS, eh?

QUOTE (krlowe @ Jun 28 2010, 04:20 PM)
How do we know this "setlist" is accurate at all? Any trust worthy associates out there that can verify?

That's the thing. WE DON'T. I think it's another case of "if you don't stir the pot, the sauce will get hot" type thing. I'm not believing anything until something is posted after tomorrow night.

QUOTE (krlowe @ Jun 28 2010, 04:20 PM)
How do we know this "setlist" is accurate at all? Any trust worthy associates out there that can verify?

no.gif

QUOTE (Presto-digitation @ Jun 28 2010, 04:19 PM)
QUOTE (nick1931 @ Jun 28 2010, 04:04 PM)
if it's the one at RIAB, I say I'm a level  5

SNA brought out  some kick ass stuff .... entre  nous, circumstances, bankok., digital man - thise were really exciting to see !

nothing from GUP?

I see LVS  is back but, will it be a teaser abbrevieted version or another goofy rant?

So much for NO SPOILERS, eh?

I should have known some idiot with 5 posts would jump in here and start naming off songs left and right......jeez!!!!!! So now I had to go and look:( If this set list is true I'm not too happy. There are a couple nice surprises in there but nothing from GUP? Totally dislike the encore. Working Man and Lavilla. They just did both of those recently. No way is this set list true. If it is they should have never called it Time Machine tour. I've been psyched for Jacobs Ladder for years now........ugh! How reliable is RIAB usually in their info?

QUOTE (Tarkus407 @ Jun 28 2010, 03:56 PM)
Eh I'd say 4, due to a lie sarcasm.gif

yeah... me too.

edit... to unspoilerize for those who have yet to read.

Edited by Solitudeix

QUOTE (Mystic Slipperman @ Jun 28 2010, 02:39 PM)
so much for a spoiler - free thread. Thanks a lot. applaudit.gif sarcasm.gif

Don't worry about it, Better Half. You come home, I'll give you a piece of chewing gum, offer you a little nooky---bam! You'll forget all about the setlist.

hug2.gif