The Human Centipede

Ya_Big_Tree

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (ReRushed @ May 25 2010, 07:26 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 25 2010, 10:19 PM)
This is only the begining... aparently there is already a sequel planned.

I read the director has a trilogy worked out.

I'm not sure about a trilogy but apparently the sequel will have 12 people, and make the original look like My Little Pony in comparison. cool.gif

QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ May 25 2010, 10:31 PM)
QUOTE (ReRushed @ May 25 2010, 07:26 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 25 2010, 10:19 PM)
This is only the begining... aparently there is already a sequel planned.

I read the director has a trilogy worked out.

I'm not sure about a trilogy but apparently the sequel will have 12 people, and make the original look like My Little Pony in comparison. cool.gif

I read he has an idea for Part III and he's waiting to see how Part II works out.

I just watched this tonight from on demand...

It isnt as gross as i thought it was going to be. They didn't show a lot of the actual surgery. The whole concept is really brutal though...after watching them as the " centipede" for an hour, yeah, it is quite disturbing. From all that i read, i really thought it was going to be more over the top.

I thought it was done well. I cant imagine what will happen in the second installment.

I deliberately didn't post anything about this movie in this forum because I thought it was just too disgusting.

QUOTE (Xanadoood @ May 26 2010, 01:48 AM)

It isnt as gross as i thought it was going to be. They didn't show a lot of the actual surgery. The whole concept is really brutal though...after watching them as the " centipede" for an hour, yeah, it is quite disturbing. From all that i read, i really thought it was going to be more over the top.

I thought it was done well. I cant imagine what will happen in the second installment.

It's on ON Demand? HBO On Demand?

That means it's out on DVD... I must rent this. biggrin.gif

I like the tagline "100% medically accurate" that alone really makes me wanna see it being the crazy ass med student I am. I just have to see how the hell this is possible! tongue.gif

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ May 26 2010, 05:05 AM)
I heard about this on Howard Stern the other day, and had to check out what I could about it.

I find the concept hilarious, but creepy as well.

I saw it got precent decent reviews too!!!

That was funny!

Especially how the director hoodwinked the financiers to secure funding.

laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 26 2010, 12:20 PM)
QUOTE (Xanadoood @ May 26 2010, 01:48 AM)

It isnt as gross as i thought it was going to be. They didn't show a lot of the actual surgery.  The whole concept is really brutal though...after watching them as the " centipede" for an hour, yeah, it is quite disturbing. From all that i read, i really thought it was going to be more over the top.

It's on ON Demand? HBO On Demand?

That means it's out on DVD... I must rent this. biggrin.gif

I like the tagline "100% medically accurate" that alone really makes me wanna see it being the crazy ass med student I am. I just have to see how the hell this is possible! tongue.gif

RCN International films on demand....a local cable company.

I understand why people see horror movies. I've seen plenty in my time. But I don't watch them anymore. When I want to be entertained, or escape, I need something pleasant - or at least somewhat uplifting.

Real life is scary enough.

QUOTE (PanaceaFish @ May 25 2010, 11:01 PM)
Yikes, hope that doesn't give me nightmares, lol...

I had some "interesting" dreams last night actually after watching the trailer before bed. My mind is twisted enough, it doesn't really need that extra push right before bed. laugh.gif

that is just wrong. and how strange that 2 girls just happen to be driving on a dirt road at night, in the rain, and get a flat tire.

thats one of the dumbest plots for a horror movie ive seen.

made me laugh though lol, reminded me of dr mephisto from south park with his butt animals.

QUOTE (mortkort @ May 26 2010, 04:10 PM)
thats one of the dumbest plots for a horror movie ive seen.

made me laugh though lol, reminded me of dr mephisto from south park with his butt animals.

http://www.philgomes.com/blog/uploaded_images/5ass-742967.jpg

laugh.gif