The Human Centipede

Ya_Big_Tree

QUOTE (KillerInstinct @ May 26 2010, 03:45 PM)
What I dont get is....

How does someone come up with this?

and the scary thing is at the end where it says "100% medically accurate" wacko.gif

haha I noticed that too.

I have to see this movie. yes.gif

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 26 2010, 10:20 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadoood @ May 26 2010, 01:48 AM)
I just watched this tonight from on demand...

It isnt as gross as i thought it was going to be. They didn't show a lot of the actual surgery.  The whole concept is really brutal though...after watching them as the " centipede" for an hour, yeah, it is quite disturbing. From all that i read, i really thought it was going to be more over the top.

I thought it was done well. I cant imagine what will happen in the second installment.

It's on ON Demand? HBO On Demand?

That means it's out on DVD... I must rent this. biggrin.gif

I like the tagline "100% medically accurate" that alone really makes me wanna see it being the crazy ass med student I am. I just have to see how the hell this is possible! tongue.gif

Yeah, I would love to watch this movie on dvd.

My buddy sent me the link to the trailer last week!

I love sick and twisted shit like this! (pun intended!) laugh.gif

I heard that no company wanted to touch this flick.

Hopefully Anchor Bay or Lionsgate will ensnare it now with all of the press it's getting and put it out on Blu-Ray. yes.gif

QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ May 28 2010, 05:36 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 28 2010, 02:05 AM)
Roger Ebert's Review

I love Roger Ebert.

Yeah, he's pretty cool. I loved where he said "boozy fanboys will treat it like a thrill ride". What's also interesting is where he cites that the director is an afficionado of AK-47's. That right there confirms his amateur status as everyone knows that the AR-15 platform is far superior.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 28 2010, 08:06 AM)
QUOTE (Some Half-Forgotten Stranger @ May 28 2010, 05:36 AM)
Roger Ebert's Review

I love Roger Ebert.

Yeah, he's pretty cool. I loved where he said "boozy fanboys will treat it like a thrill ride". What's also interesting is where he cites that the director is an afficionado of AK-47's. That right there confirms his amateur status as everyone knows that the AR-15 platform is far superior.

So I guess that info alone has blackballed this film for you Jack. tongue.gif

QUOTE (KillerInstinct @ May 26 2010, 03:45 PM)
What I dont get is.... 

How does someone come up with this?

and the scary thing is at the end where it says "100% medically accurate"  wacko.gif

It would obviously take someone messed up to think up something like that. I have no desire to see that. 062802puke_prv.gif

BTW, it's not medically accurate. Ever heard of escherichia-coli? Guess where it lives.

Edited by workingcinderellaman

Roger Ebert's Review

Why does he want to commit this atrocity? He is insane, as I've already explained.
He also wants to do it because he is in a movie by Tom Six, a Dutch director whose previous two films average 4 out of 10 on the IMDb.com scale, which is a score so low very few directors attain it. Six has now made a film deliberately intended to inspire incredulity, nausea and hopefully outrage.

No thanks.

Is the movie good? Is it bad? Does it matter? It is what it is and occupies a world where the stars don't shine.

rofl3.gif

Edited by workingcinderellaman

I'd go see this movie only just to see what kind of people show up at the theatre, and to observe their reactions.

Definitely not a first date movie that's for sure..............................or is it?

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 28 2010, 03:08 PM)
I'd go see this movie only just to see what kind of people show up at the theatre, and to observe their reactions.

Definitely not a first date movie that's for sure..............................or is it?

laugh.gif

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 28 2010, 04:08 PM)

I guess it would depend on who the date was.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 28 2010, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 28 2010, 04:08 PM)

I guess it would depend on who the date was.

Obviously...

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 28 2010, 04:24 PM)
This film doesn't seem scary, it's too daft for that...

laugh.gif

Exactly I laughed my ass off through the entire trailer. The concept is so ridiculous it's totally up my alley! I'm gonna see this and prolly laugh all the way through it. The acting looks so typical B Movie quality but the villian actually looks creepy.

http://theneave.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/human_centipede2.jpg

Seriously... that guy is freaky looking.

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 28 2010, 03:33 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ May 28 2010, 04:24 PM)
This film doesn't seem scary, it's too daft for that...

laugh.gif

Exactly I laughed my ass off through the entire trailer. The concept is so ridiculous it's totally up my alley! I'm gonna see this and prolly laugh all the way through it. The acting looks so typical B Movie quality but the villian actually looks creepy.

http://theneave.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/human_centipede2.jpg

Seriously... that guy is freaky looking.

He's mad Chrissie, mad as the proverbial mad hatter.

And those girls are mad for agreeing to be the "girls in the middle" ugh!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ May 28 2010, 05:12 PM)

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif

Ya I know... if I had a choice I'd rather be the one in the begining... knowing what the others have to eat. 062802puke_prv.gif I wonder if they have a funny drawing of short straws scene to see who gets that cushiony position. Although I heard the next movie is when the Centipede gets longer so I guess that position would be short-lived and in the end they would end up eating the same shit. (pun intended) laugh.gif

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 28 2010, 04:16 PM)

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

Ya I know... if I had a choice I'd rather be the one in the begining... knowing what the others have to eat. 062802puke_prv.gif I wonder if they have a funny drawing of short straws scene to see who gets that cushiony position. Although I heard the next movie is when the Centipede gets longer so I guess that position would be short-lived and in the end they would end up eating the same shit. (pun intended) laugh.gif

I think the guy at the front will be ok as long as the doc keeps adding new parts to the back...

The doc could save a lot of time by advertising for scat freaks...

QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 28 2010, 04:31 PM)
QUOTE (treeduck @ May 28 2010, 05:27 PM)
QUOTE (Ya_Big_Tree @ May 28 2010, 04:16 PM)

ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif

I think the guy at the front will be ok as long as the doc keeps adding new parts to the back...

The doc could save a lot of time by advertising for scat freaks...

That's a good point. laugh.gif

But I dunno if they'd still be willing with the knowledge of the jaw and knee removal involved in the proceedure.

Depends how much they want it!!

drool1.gif 062802puke_prv.gif laugh.gif