Anagram( for mongo )

Xanadoood

That would be a No biggrin.gif

No...Anagram is one of the weakest songs that Rush has ever recorded. Not bad, per se, just "weak" in terms of Rush standards. Of course, there's the whole first album... eyesre4.gif

They'll open with something driving...something "heavy"... Far Cry comes to mind. Maybe Animate? confused13.gif Edited by Rushchick10

QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ Apr 22 2010, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 22 2010, 08:58 PM)
No...Anagram is one of the weakest songs that Rush has ever recorded.  Not bad, per se, just "weak" in terms of Rush standards.  Of course, there's the whole first album... eyesre4.gif

It may be weak but I love it laugh.gif

Like I said, I don't think it's a "bad" song. I just think that they have recorded much better. I like the whole Presto album, I just think the production was weak. Just my opinion. Songs=great; production=weak. Feel the same way about Roll The Bones. I think that Rupert Hine was just a producer that didn't do justice to the music.

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 22 2010, 09:25 PM)
QUOTE (Handle With Kid Gloves @ Apr 22 2010, 11:04 PM)
QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 22 2010, 08:58 PM)
No...Anagram is one of the weakest songs that Rush has ever recorded.  Not bad, per se, just "weak" in terms of Rush standards.  Of course, there's the whole first album... eyesre4.gif

It may be weak but I love it laugh.gif

Like I said, I don't think it's a "bad" song. I just think that they have recorded much better. I like the whole Presto album, I just think the production was weak. Just my opinion. Songs=great; production=weak. Feel the same way about Roll The Bones. I think that Rupert Hine was just a producer that didn't do justice to the music.

I think I agree, I like the songs themselves off both of those albums

QUOTE (Rushchick10 @ Apr 22 2010, 11:20 PM)
They'll open with something driving...something "heavy"... Far Cry comes to mind. Maybe Animate? confused13.gif

unfortunately, I think you may be right about Far Cry, which as decent as it is would be a big disappointment. the Time Machine Tour needs to open with a bona fide classic.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 23 2010, 04:10 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Apr 23 2010, 11:53 AM)
They will open with Neurotica.  Go into Tai Shan, then right into Anagram (for mongo).

Mongo like Rush! *BOOM*

"Think of it gentlemen, foot and mouth disease a thing of the past."

"Never mind that shit, here's Rush!" CRASH!!!!!!!!! (boys crash through saloon door)

Now, that would be an opener.