The Big Lebowski

exciteable_one311

One of the greatest movies of all time!!!!! A coen brothers classic. An all star cast, such great writing, amazing characters and dialogue. This movie never gets old. So many one liners and subtle things you miss. something new everytime

if you dont agree, youre entering a world of pain

http://assets.vbs.tv/profiles/avatars/000/017/279/walter-sobchak-entering-a-world-of-pain_medium.jpg

"Never Find A Stranger In The Alps!"

Even funnier than the original line.

One of my top five favorite movies.

I still don't think I've ever sat down and watched this movie from start to finish. I've probably seen the entire movie, but not at once. That said, I love this movie.

"You're out of your element, Donnie!" laugh.gif

I usually consider this one of my all-time favourite movies.

Simply hillarious.

John Goodman truly stands out in this movie, and his character as 'Walter' is absolutely brilliant.

So many hillarious parts in this movie. The whole 'Jesus' character, the part when Walter jumps out of the car, and the Walter smashing the car in are all standout scenes.

His parts with Donnie are great too. Makes me laugh everytime!

trink39.gif

Walter Sobchak: You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

The Dude: Yeah, but Walter...

Walter Sobchak: Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These f***ing amateurs...

QUOTE (EmotionDetector @ Apr 12 2010, 12:24 PM)
QUOTE (ghostworks @ Apr 12 2010, 12:19 PM)
http://images.jambase.com/fans/MountFunk/the_big_lebowski_jesus1.jpg

"Eight-year-olds, Dude."
- Walter

rofl3.gif

1022.gif

Jesus Quintana: You ready to be f*cked, man? I see you rolled your way into the semis. Dios mio, man. Liam and me, we're gonna f**k you up.

The Dude: Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Jesus Quintana: Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the f***ing trigger 'til it goes "click."

The Dude: Jesus.

Jesus Quintana: You said it, man. Nobody f*cks with the Jesus.

Walter Sobchak: Eight-year-olds, Dude.

The Dude Abides... takin' 'er easy for all us sinners.

I abide also. An ordained Dudeist Preist.

dudeism.com

Good night and enjoy an oat soda. trink38.gif

QUOTE (exciteable_one311 @ Apr 12 2010, 10:27 PM)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XvMfQwvThCg/RzTTnm0z8XI/AAAAAAAABf8/4UrKoNqle58/s320/lebowski_simour_1.jpg

aaahahahah thats marvelous!

"Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine." laugh.gif

The Big Lebowski would have to go in my top 10 favorite movies period. I hesitate to use the word, but it is (IMO) a perfect movie. It's got several of my favorite actors, I love the Coen Brothers, the soundtrack is awesome, excellent writing and it's filmed beautifully. And not only does it hold up on repeated viewings, it gets better with each one. I never get tired of it.

QUOTE (VampireBiscuits @ Apr 13 2010, 02:33 PM)
QUOTE (exciteable_one311 @ Apr 12 2010, 10:27 PM)
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XvMfQwvThCg/RzTTnm0z8XI/AAAAAAAABf8/4UrKoNqle58/s320/lebowski_simour_1.jpg

aaahahahah thats marvelous!

"Uh, I'm just gonna go find a cash machine." laugh.gif

The Big Lebowski would have to go in my top 10 favorite movies period. I hesitate to use the word, but it is (IMO) a perfect movie. It's got several of my favorite actors, I love the Coen Brothers, the soundtrack is awesome, excellent writing and it's filmed beautifully. And not only does it hold up on repeated viewings, it gets better with each one. I never get tired of it.

you pretty much summed it up for me right there. Definitely in my top 10 favorite movies EVER for many of the reasons you mentioned. it really does get better and better each time.

Jackie Treehorn treats objects like woman man