Prime Mover

Earthshine

I think so HYF seems to have quite a few tracks that should be brought back. For sure.

Good song, but considering this is the time machine tour, I dont really care to see anything somewhat recent, meaning anything after I guess after signals.

I just want them to play all old stuff on this tour.

Lock And Key............. yes.gif

QUOTE (trenken @ May 7 2010, 09:31 PM)
Good song, but considering this is the time machine tour, I dont really care to see anything somewhat recent, meaning anything after I guess after signals.

If you think they're going to ignore everything after 1984, it's not going to happen. Besides, 1987 is recent? Relatively speaking, perhaps, but the album is still more than 20 years old. I wasn't even old enough to drink when it was released.

Yeah, I kind of hope they lean towards the earlier side of the catalogue myself. But I fully expect to hear some Snakes & Arrows cuts as well. (Just please not The Larger Bowl).

QUOTE (Mara @ May 7 2010, 08:43 PM)

If you think they're going to ignore everything after 1984, it's not going to happen. Besides, 1987 is recent? Relatively speaking, perhaps, but the album is still more than 20 years old. I wasn't even old enough to drink when it was released.

Yeah, I kind of hope they lean towards the earlier side of the catalogue myself. But I fully expect to hear some Snakes & Arrows cuts as well. (Just please not The Larger Bowl).

I was only 11 when this album came out, but already a fan for over 5 years by then. But ive been to many tours, and considering the name of it, Id just personally prefer a tour that is more reflective on the distant past.

trust me I wouldny cry if they played lock and key, im just hoping there isnt a lot of stuff after that.

QUOTE (trenken @ May 7 2010, 09:46 PM)

I was only 11 when this album came out, but already a fan for over 5 years by then. But ive been to many tours, and considering the name of it, Id just personally prefer a tour that is more reflective on the distant past.

trust me I wouldny cry if they played lock and key, im just hoping there isnt a lot of stuff after that.

Shit. Thanks for making me feel REALLY damn old now! tongue.gif

And a lot of fans, myself included, want them to reach back and play some stuff that's been in mothballs since forever. But they're limited by Geddy's voice, for one thing.

QUOTE (trenken @ May 7 2010, 09:46 PM)

I suppose this is another song you could play note for note by age 13? Dude, you are so awesome! I hope you accept my compliment. Coming from someone who knows nothing about the bass guitar and all...

Will you be my friend please?

QUOTE (mazyyz @ May 9 2010, 09:58 PM)
Why not? Should be on other thread though.... confused13.gif

This was posted before the tour thread was started.

Anyway, just listen to it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ot5XA_uTXmY&feature=fvw

And listen and watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjlU6lC_CmY

I LOVE this song!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2.gif common001.gif common001.gif yes.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

QUOTE (Mystic Slipperman @ May 10 2010, 11:27 AM)
Sure!  I'd love to see Prime Move live again.

Hearing Mission on the S&A tour was a BIG highlight.

While we're at it, I'd love to see Afterimage and Territories brought back too....

Afterimage was never played live AFAIK. Saw Territories ;ove 3 times at least. They really need to scrap a lot of the usual songs and get back to some ones they have not done in years such as Middletown Dreams.

Archived