Star Wars

Slacker

QUOTE (pedro2112 @ May 13 2005, 10:54 AM)
QUOTE (Batman @ May 13 2005, 10:59 AM)
Ok who is going to the midnight showings?
I went to get my tickets yesterday the 12:01am show was sold out had to get the 12:05am  fists crying.gif
Man just thinking about people seeing it four minutes ahead of me makes me so mad what kind of Star Wars geek am I that didn't get there first. hahaahah.

I'm thinking about going to the midnight show here in my small town. I'd have to go solo, unfortunately.

Go Solo! Get it? Solo! Ahhh...... yeah. (Ahem) Excuse me.. bolt.gif

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This nice young lady goes to my school. But I've yet to see her. And I've yet to bump into her and make her drop all her books, and then kneel to pick them up for her and then our eyes lock and she tells me, Hi, my name's Natalie. smile.gif

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y129/amirror/portman.jpg

QUOTE (physics23 @ May 17 2005, 04:36 AM)
This nice young lady goes to my school. But I've yet to see her. And I've yet to bump into her and make her drop all her books, and then kneel to pick them up for her and then our eyes lock and she tells me, Hi, my name's Natalie. smile.gif

Wouldn't that be nice? Sadly, she's probably got this huge security entourage that keeps everybody away from her. But ya gotta dream.

Anybody up for a Star Wars trivia game? I wasn't sure if I should have posted in the games area because this seemed like a better place. Anyway here's my question....

What does the TIE in TIE fighter stand for?

Twin Ion Engine

should we move this to Roll The Bones?

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 17 2005, 11:27 AM)
Twin Ion Engine

Correct! I'm game if you are!

Nice pun wink.gif

Let me ask Moonraker, since it's his forum...sayin'? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 17 2005, 12:27 PM)
Twin Ion Engine

That's not necessary, there've been games in the movie forum before. I'd prefer that someone started a separate 'Star Wars' trivia game thread, though. Sark, you can do the honors if you like.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 17 2005, 11:38 AM)
Twin Ion Engine

That's not necessary, there've been games in the movie forum before. I'd prefer that someone started a separate 'Star Wars' trivia game thread, though. Sark, you can do the honors if you like.

Good idea, Mr. Aubrey...Sark, feel free to start that, if you like.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 17 2005, 11:40 AM)
QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ May 17 2005, 11:38 AM)
Twin Ion Engine

Good idea, Mr. Aubrey...Sark, feel free to start that, if you like.

Excellent! trink39.gif

Countdown to movie time...

20 hours, 30 minutes...or so tongue.gif

cheer.gif

QUOTE (Moonraker @ May 18 2005, 04:56 PM)
So when does this thing come out again?

I was gonna wait till after the first few days, let all the Star Wars weirdos dressed like Chewbacca or dudes with muffins on thier ears like Princess Leia to see it before I went.

z7shysterical.gif It's kinda hard to see the movie when you have to sit behind someone with muffins on their ears!

QUOTE (Drumnut @ May 18 2005, 08:46 PM)
QUOTE (Moonraker @ May 18 2005, 04:56 PM)
So when does this thing come out again?

I was gonna wait till after the first few days, let all the Star Wars weirdos dressed like Chewbacca or dudes with muffins on thier ears like Princess Leia to see it before I went.

z7shysterical.gif It's kinda hard to see the movie when you have to sit behind someone with muffins on their ears!

z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif z7shysterical.gif goodpost.gif Thankfully you don't live around here Moon. tongue.gif

The theater here in Roseville, CA has 6 showing tonight at 12:01am.. I was tempted, but I'm going on Sunday morning.. I have Fandango'd and I'm ready to roll...

QUOTE (Earthshine @ May 18 2005, 10:00 PM)
The theater here in Roseville, CA has 6 showing tonight at 12:01am.. I was tempted, but I'm going on Sunday morning.. I have Fandango'd and I'm ready to roll...

I'll probably go next week sometime, but I don't work on Saturday so I might try to go then...

QUOTE (kazzman @ May 18 2005, 08:47 PM)
Well, I got a hold of the script for Episode III if anybody would like me to email it to them...

It's cool, Kazz. Thanks for sending it! What a nice guy! smile.gif

My Brother in Law just called me and suggested we go see the late show on Friday. If it isn't sold out already, I'll go. Heck, I'm tempted to to go to the local theater now, but I know the single midnight showing is sold out. Also, it's a pretty shitty theater; the one I may go to on Friday has digital sound and video.

Got back at 3 am, with my family. Just wanted to be part of the opening night experience. The movie is very good. Answers alot of my "How are they going to explain that?" questions. Hope I make it through work without passing out. Im not as young as I use to be tongue.gif

The Movie was great!!! new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Much much better then I&II I will not spoil anything but you may want to keep the real young ones away from this.

I can't wait to see it again on Saturday. yes.gif

Little less than 2 more hours for me...as far as the kid thing goes, I couldn't keep my 7 year old away. He's pretty tough...he's looking FORWARD to the intense fighting.

http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/starwars/star-wars-smiley-007.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/starwars/star-wars-smiley-013.gif http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/starwars/star-wars-smiley-023.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/starwars/star-wars-smiley-038.gifhttp://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/starwars/star-wars-smiley-010.gif