• Deliverance
    • Damnation
    • Ghost Reveries
    • Watershed

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOUGHT MY TICKET TODAY!!!.... ONLY $25 including service charges!

anyone else going to be in Austin, Tx for the OCT 4th show.... lets hang out on 6th street pre a pre-show meal!

On another note, just looked at Opeth's setlist @ Bonnaroo... nothing from the new album.. but a decent festival set-list nonetheless....

"

The Grand Conjuration

Face of Melinda

The Lotus Eater

In My Time Of Need

Master's Apprentices

The Drapery Falls

Hex Omega

"

Was anyone here in Manchester Tennessee this past weekend and scoped out the show?

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 13 2011, 04:20 PM)
BOUGHT MY TICKET TODAY!!!.... ONLY $25 including service charges!

anyone else going to be in Austin, Tx for the OCT 4th show.... lets hang out on 6th street pre a pre-show meal!

Just got back from Austin, attended the RUSH show on Sunday night and hung out with some RUSH friends!! Great time, great city. Wish I could go back for Opeth but I'm sticking closer to home for that one.

I'm going to the KC Opeth show and bought the tix that included early entry. They were $55 each, I think.

QUOTE (tjtull @ Jun 16 2011, 09:46 AM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 13 2011, 04:20 PM)
BOUGHT MY TICKET TODAY!!!....  ONLY $25 including service charges!

Just got back from Austin, attended the RUSH show on Sunday night and hung out with some RUSH friends!! Great time, great city. Wish I could go back for Opeth but I'm sticking closer to home for that one.

I'm going to the KC Opeth show and bought the tix that included early entry. They were $55 each, I think.

That $55 deal is what I want to get for me and my son. It comes with a signed copy of Heritage, too. I can't buy tickets until the middle of next week, and I'm freaking out that they'll sell out. And, who would guess there is such a strong Opeth contingency in Tennessee?!? The pre-sale is sold out for Nashville! huh.gif Sold out for Louiville, KY and Charlotte, NC, too.

Don't worry too much Sue... I've been to shows at the Cannery Ballroom when I was living in Nashville... It's a decent sized venue.... enough for 1000 people (give or take), and it's all standing.

The weird thing about Cannery is that there is a venue right below it as well..... and a few times when I was at that venue and there was an artist playing in the other.... there was a bit of bleed over... not too much of a detraction, but enough to be barley noticeable.... but as you're seeing the Opeth show... I don't think any other artist at the other venue will be louder than Opeth..

But is anyone else gonna be in Austin for the show there? There is a place on 6th street called "Death Metal Pizza" that I think would be awesome and appropriate to meet up at.

QUOTE (-Ender- @ Jun 15 2011, 07:03 AM)
I just bought tickets for Opeth's show in Baltimore on November 1st!

God forgive me!!!

1022.gif

Bought my tickets for Opeth and Katatonia in Baltimore. *SQUEEEE*

I am only allowed one Squee a year with either band.

QUOTE (-Jane- @ Jun 16 2011, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (-Ender- @ Jun 15 2011, 07:03 AM)
I just bought tickets for Opeth's show in Baltimore on November 1st!

God forgive me!!!

1022.gif

Bought my tickets for Opeth and Katatonia in Baltimore. *SQUEEEE*

I am only allowed one Squee a year with either band.

laugh.gif

Awesome!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I can 1022.gif all I want.

And I can haz cheeseburger...

laugh.gif

QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 16 2011, 12:32 PM)
Don't worry too much Sue... I've been to shows at the Cannery Ballroom when I was living in Nashville... It's a decent sized venue.... enough for 1000 people (give or take), and it's all standing.

The weird thing about Cannery is that there is a venue right below it as well..... and a few times when I was at that venue and there was an artist playing in the other.... there was a bit of bleed over... not too much of a detraction, but enough to be barley noticeable.... but as you're seeing the Opeth show... I don't think any other artist at the other venue will be louder than Opeth..

But is anyone else gonna be in Austin for the show there? There is a place on 6th street called "Death Metal Pizza" that I think would be awesome and appropriate to meet up at.

I'm waiting to get tickets to the Dallas show. I just thought it strange that enough people in Nashville were itchin' to see Opeth that the pre-sale sold out. laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 16 2011, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (The Owl @ Jun 16 2011, 12:32 PM)
Don't worry too much Sue... I've been to shows at the Cannery Ballroom when I was living in Nashville... It's a decent sized venue....  enough for 1000 people (give or take), and it's all standing.

But is anyone else gonna be in Austin for the show there?  There is a place on 6th street called "Death Metal Pizza" that I think would be awesome and appropriate to meet up at.

I'm waiting to get tickets to the Dallas show. I just thought it strange that enough people in Nashville were itchin' to see Opeth that the pre-sale sold out. laugh.gif

They're being promoted as a country band in that area...

martini_shaken.gif