"Rush Site"

sfuentes

If you look at the many "lyrical examples" in NP, Acid Rock Lyricist, you will notice that this person includes lyrics from songs written by Geddy and Alex as well as with other collaborators. Not very accurate research going on there.

Obviously it's crap but it is definitely an impressive amount of crap! I'm glad I avoided the LSD.

Paul

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 14 2005, 01:46 AM)
Anyone else been to this site?

http://www.egodeath.com/rushlyrics.htm

wacko.gif

I must say that some of it is very funny.

By the way,

The website listed at the very bottom of your post might possibly be the single funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life! I don't know how I have managed to miss that one all this time?!

PS - It's also incredibly detailed!

Paul

QUOTE (Dryer2ShirtNJ @ Mar 13 2005, 11:41 PM)

wacko.gif

By the way,

The website listed at the very bottom of your post might possibly be the single funniest thing I have ever seen in my entire life! I don't know how I have managed to miss that one all this time?!

Paul

John Ashcroft's funky Christian-Rock band? Yeah. He's a really talented guy. Lot of catchy tunes off of that album. cool.gif laugh.gif

QUOTE (sfuentes @ Mar 14 2005, 10:17 AM)
QUOTE (Dryer2ShirtNJ @ Mar 13 2005, 11:41 PM)

wacko.gif

By the way,

Paul

John Ashcroft's funky Christian-Rock band? Yeah. He's a really talented guy. Lot of catchy tunes off of that album. cool.gif laugh.gif

Not only that but the entire site. I don't know how I could've missed that site all this time. I won't mention that topic on this forum but it is extremely funny and surprisingly detailed! I've subscribed.

Paul 2.gif

Always loved his analysis of I think I'm going bald. I've lost a few more heirs. Referring to lsd causing chromosome damage. Great stuff but Solaris blue Raven is my favorite insane rush fan with a few of the members here in the running.

Always loved his analysis of I think I'm going bald. I've lost a few more heirs. Referring to lsd causing chromosome damage. Great stuff but Solaris blue Raven is my favorite insane rush fan with a few of the members here in the running.

Nobody here is even remotely close to Solaris.

Nobody here is even remotely close to Solaris.

I'm not always so sure of that...