Rush Thongs

PumpkinHead

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (PumpkinHead @ Aug 6 2009, 03:26 PM)
Would you ever purchase a RUSH thong?

http://secure.showtech.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/Accessories/RUSA411000L.jpg

Please discuss?

Just so you know, there's plenty of ladies that will wear this/these item(s). Trouble is, when they are on your lady, you may have an issue taking them off. I mean, it's 2.gif on your woman. What's better than that? wink.gif

They are nice looking thongs. I've seen them on a woman. They are very nice. So yes, I would buy them.

There's a thread about wearing the Rush thong in NWW. But it's at least a year old I think.

Anyway, "NO" is my answer and here's why. Even though I more than adore Rush, I'm not a fan of showing my love for my favorite band on a piece of clothing that only my husband is going to see. Plus, it's cotton and I refuse to wear straight cotton underwear. I need silk. I need lace. To me, cotton panties (thong or regular) are anything but sexy. Totally my own opinion though. It's a pretty pink color though. Pretty high price for a cotton thong.

No. I don't do thongs - there's nothing sexy about feeling as if I have The Monster Wedgie of All Time all day long.

It's either bikini panties or (if VPLs are an issue) nothing.

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 6 2009, 03:10 PM)

http://secure.showtech.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/Accessories/RUSA411000L.jpg

Please discuss?

Just so you know, there's plenty of ladies that will wear this/these item(s). Trouble is, when they are on your lady, you may have an issue taking them off. I mean, it's 2.gif on your woman. What's better than that? wink.gif

They are nice looking thongs. I've seen them on a woman. They are very nice. So yes, I would buy them.

Dave, you've got to be kidding. I dont care if Rush is on the thong. If i'm about to have sex with my partner, Rush is hitting the floor. tongue.gif

QUOTE (MULTIPLIED REACTION @ Aug 6 2009, 12:38 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 6 2009, 03:10 PM)

Please discuss?

Dave, you've got to be kidding. I dont care if Rush is on the thong. If i'm about to have sex with my partner, Rush is hitting the floor. tongue.gif

laugh.gif rofl3.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif applaudit.gif 1022.gif trink39.gif

I'm wearing one now.

Geez! Poor Pumpy.

I buy my wife a Rush thong at every Tour but she hates the way they feel on her cat.gif .

She looks really hot in them but there is this lame seam that is simply put in the wrong place making them uncomfortable to wear.

That's good news Rush fans.

It means I can take them off faster than you can say YYZ!!

I would like to say RUSH ON at this point but as David Coverdale would sing I would prefer to take it, "Slow An' Easy."

And to show the three piece band Budgie some love,

it would then be time for me to go "IN FOR THE KILL!"

Sincerely,

"Ghost Of A Chance" laugh.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 6 2009, 03:22 PM)
There's a thread about wearing the Rush thong in NWW. But it's at least a year old I think.

Anyway, "NO" is my answer and here's why. Even though I more than adore Rush, I'm not a fan of showing my love for my favorite band on a piece of clothing that only my husband is going to see.

Well that does not stop interviewer Bonnie Laufer's husband from having a picture of Geddy Lee by the bed instead of her apparently.

QUOTE (RushFanForever @ Aug 6 2009, 10:32 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 6 2009, 03:22 PM)

Anyway, "NO" is my answer and here's why. Even though I more than adore Rush, I'm not a fan of showing my love for my favorite band on a piece of clothing that only my husband is going to see.

Well that does not stop interviewer Bonnie Laufer's husband from having a picture of Geddy Lee by the bed instead of her apparently.

I can't wait for "I Love You Man" on Blu!

TUESDAY!!!!!!

Sincerely,

"I can't pretend a stranger is a long awaited friend" sad.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 7 2009, 12:58 PM)
Rush is marketing a Rush thong? confused13.gif

unsure.gif

Where's the bra? Don't they know women like to match their bras and panties?

Include some lace in that thong and pair it with a sexy bra and I would possibly think about buying them. Although my husband hates Rush so I think if I undressed and he saw Rush-themed lingerie he would look like this: angry.gif

Here's one that my honey, LSM, designed. I, ummmm, not sure I'd want to have her wear this:

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/084/0/b/Rush_Undies_Set_by_LakesideMaiden.jpg

There's something disturbing about them tongue.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 04:05 PM)

unsure.gif

Include some lace in that thong and pair it with a sexy bra and I would possibly think about buying them. Although my husband hates Rush so I think if I undressed and he saw Rush-themed lingerie he would look like this: angry.gif

rofl3.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 01:05 PM)

unsure.gif

I'm sorry, I still can't get over this Rush thong thing. Who do they think they are, Kiss? Should we expect Rush condoms next? unsure.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 04:05 PM)

unsure.gif

LOL I believe my husband was looking for the link to this piece that I "designed" a year or two back so that he could post it here...(Male Rush Fans, be prepared to be disgusted laugh.gif):

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/084/0/b/Rush_Undies_Set_by_LakesideMaiden.jpg

This could also be a design for a bikini.... laugh.gif

Archived