Rush Thongs

PumpkinHead

QUOTE (attn deficiency. @ Aug 8 2009, 11:33 AM)
QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Aug 7 2009, 10:45 PM)
I want to thank you for not including that pic when you quoted Der Trom  laugh.gif

Oh, no problem. I always take out what's unnecessary in the quotes, and that image happens to be VERY unnecessary.

yes.gif laugh.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (attn deficiency. @ Aug 7 2009, 09:42 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 10:24 PM)
In typical form, the less material the more $$$

That's totally true! On some of the websites where they sell t-shirts (sorry for the recurring example), the "fitted" women's shirts are $2 to $3 more expensive even though they're generally smaller than the men's. Plus there's a little less material being used because of the shaping of the waist... seriously, wtf.gif

I've heard that a lot of companies charge more for women's fashion simply because women are willing to pay it. if demand went down I'm sure prices would follow suit... wink.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 10:59 PM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Aug 7 2009, 06:46 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 04:18 PM)

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/084/0/b/Rush_Undies_Set_by_LakesideMaiden.jpg

There are plenty of places I don't mind seeing images of the boys. On stage, here on the board, in music magazines, etc. In close proximity to my lady's naughty bits is not one of those places. no.gif

tongue.gif

I agree! trink39.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Yeah absolutely! The last you wanna... uhhhh yeah nevermind.

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 7 2009, 04:52 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 02:24 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 01:21 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 7 2009, 12:58 PM)
Rush is marketing a Rush thong? confused13.gif

unsure.gif

Where's the bra? Don't they know women like to match their bras and panties?

Include some lace in that thong and pair it with a sexy bra and I would possibly think about buying them. Although my husband hates Rush so I think if I undressed and he saw Rush-themed lingerie he would look like this: angry.gif

LOL I believe my husband was looking for the link to this piece that I "designed" a year or two back so that he could post it here...(Male Rush Fans, be prepared to be disgusted laugh.gif):

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/084/0/b/Rush_Undies_Set_by_LakesideMaiden.jpg

This could also be a design for a bikini.... laugh.gif

BTW - I'm not kissing Geddy!

z7shysterical.gif

Love it!

But I either need an all Al bra and panty set or at least put Al on the panty.

is Geddy on the panties because of his soul patch...? lol

anyways, who agrees that these Rush thongs were most likely Alex's idea? tongue.gif

rofl3.gif I so want that set, LSM! 'Cept is there a thong with Neil instead of Geds?

QUOTE (Mara @ Aug 8 2009, 10:20 PM)

rofl3.gif I so want that set, LSM! 'Cept is there a thong with Neil instead of Geds?

LOL there could be wink.gif

Archived