Rush Thongs

PumpkinHead

QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 7 2009, 03:14 PM)

Um, I have one. I think they look hot. I don't remember paying $20 for them though.

They are hot. The R30 one's looked nice as well as the VT ones (I think that's the trio....Wait, trio....maybe they should make ones for the entire discography! Imagine a 2112 or better yet, a Hemispheres one complete with the naked guy in front! tongue.gif )

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 04:18 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 04:05 PM)
QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 7 2009, 12:58 PM)
Rush is marketing a Rush thong? confused13.gif

unsure.gif

Where's the bra? Don't they know women like to match their bras and panties?

Include some lace in that thong and pair it with a sexy bra and I would possibly think about buying them. Although my husband hates Rush so I think if I undressed and he saw Rush-themed lingerie he would look like this: angry.gif

LOL I believe my husband was looking for the link to this piece that I "designed" a year or two back so that he could post it here...(Male Rush Fans, be prepared to be disgusted laugh.gif):

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/084/0/b/Rush_Undies_Set_by_LakesideMaiden.jpg

This could also be a design for a bikini.... laugh.gif

BTW - I'm not kissing Geddy!

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 01:17 PM)
Here's one that my honey, LSM, designed. I, ummmm, not sure I'd want to have her wear this:

http://fc03.deviantart.com/fs15/f/2007/084/0/b/Rush_Undies_Set_by_LakesideMaiden.jpg

There's something disturbing about them tongue.gif

Disturbing? Ya think? comp26.gif no.gif ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 01:21 PM)

unsure.gif

Include some lace in that thong and pair it with a sexy bra and I would possibly think about buying them. Although my husband hates Rush so I think if I undressed and he saw Rush-themed lingerie he would look like this: angry.gif

LOL I believe my husband was looking for the link to this piece that I "designed" a year or two back so that he could post it here...(Male Rush Fans, be prepared to be disgusted laugh.gif):

z7shysterical.gif

Love it!

But I either need an all Al bra and panty set or at least put Al on the panty.

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 04:24 PM)

unsure.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Love it!

I'm not kissing any of them angry.gif

I don't know if I could be trying anything & have them looking at me.

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 7 2009, 01:18 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 01:05 PM)

unsure.gif

I'm sorry, I still can't get over this Rush thong thing. Who do they think they are, Kiss? Should we expect Rush condoms next? unsure.gif

No see they would never do condoms because there's the very real threat of a man not lasting and then he'd have to hear, "So... I guess the condom lives up to the name?"

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 04:20 PM)
QUOTE (nobodys hero @ Aug 7 2009, 03:14 PM)

Um, I have one.  I think they look hot.  I don't remember paying $20 for them though.

They are hot. The R30 one's looked nice as well as the VT ones (I think that's the trio....Wait, trio....maybe they should make ones for the entire discography! Imagine a 2112 or better yet, a Hemispheres one complete with the naked guy in front! tongue.gif )

there was a starman one and then the two S&A ones. no R30 or VT....I know, cause I have all three ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 04:17 PM)
Here's one that my honey, LSM, designed. I, ummmm, not sure I'd want to have her wear this:

There's something disturbing about them tongue.gif

okay that's funny - you posted it at the same exact time that I did....

just so you guys know, he's at work and I'm at home, and neither of us had any idea that the other was posting...

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 04:17 PM)

There's something disturbing about them  tongue.gif

okay that's funny - you posted it at the same exact time that I did....

just so you guys know, he's at work and I'm at home, and neither of us had any idea that the other was posting...

Yup...I wanted to post that on my lunch but I wasn't able to because my work has quarantined the e-mail with the word "panties" ohmy.gif

unsure.gif

I think they should make bras too. They won't make men's undies though. I don't think there's enough market for it. But imagine the possibilities of matching undies wub.gif

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 04:37 PM)

unsure.gif

I think they should make bras too. They won't make men's undies though. I don't think there's enough market for it. But imagine the possibilities of matching undies wub.gif

tongue.gif

um...they do, hon. they're called boxers. they just don't make mens' briefs...

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 04:42 PM)

unsure.gif

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Don't do boxers angry.gif Make me feel funny...like being on the rope in gym.....

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 01:42 PM)

unsure.gif

tongue.gif

Proof:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/SpecialtyApparel/RUSA361009L.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't put the "Snake" part closer to the opening. sarcasm.gif

I noticed there are socks there too over at the Backstage Club. I think those are new??

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 04:36 PM)
Yup...I wanted to post that on my lunch but I wasn't able to because my work has quarantined the e-mail with the word "panties" ohmy.gif

ohmy.gif seriously?? well that explains why my email with the link didnt go thru right away ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Der Trommler @ Aug 7 2009, 01:46 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 04:42 PM)

unsure.gif

tongue.gif

ohmy.gif Don't do boxers angry.gif Make me feel funny...like being on the rope in gym.....

I think I'm the only girl who doesn't like boxers. They are so unsexy. There's no shape or definition and it's funny as heck when the poker pokes out. I like briefs or boxer briefs. Anyway... whole other thread topic there.

Anyway, back to the Rush bra and panty set.

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 04:47 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 01:42 PM)

unsure.gif

tongue.gif

Proof:

http://www.rushbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/SpecialtyApparel/RUSA361009L.jpg

I'm surprised they didn't put the "Snake" part closer to the opening. sarcasm.gif

I noticed there are socks there too over at the Backstage Club. I think those are new??

ohmy.gif yup those are definitely new

http://www.rushbackstage.com/store/assets/images/products/rush/Accessories/RU21324000L.jpg

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 02:24 PM)

unsure.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Love it!

is Geddy on the panties because of his soul patch...? lol

anyways, who agrees that these Rush thongs were most likely Alex's idea? tongue.gif

QUOTE (MMCXII @ Aug 7 2009, 01:52 PM)
QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 02:24 PM)

unsure.gif

z7shysterical.gif

Love it!

anyways, who agrees that these Rush thongs were most likely Alex's idea? tongue.gif

I know! Coincidence that Geddy's soul patch was always in a perfect little triangle shape!? Every single time I see a picture of him with the soul patch that's the first thing I think about.

I don't get it. no.gif

I love Rush to death and all, but having their logo on boxer shorts or thongs? Am I the only one here who thinks that is just weird beyond belief? Do the members of Rush even know about this or did they approve the idea? I would never wear those, and if my wife was a big Rush fan, it would be kind of disturbing if she wore them.

Then again, I've been on TRF over 4 years now, and I still am only vaguely beginning to accept that there are women who look at Rush members as sex symbols. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the threads and heard the talk, I'm still grappling with the idea, like it just won't compute somehow.

Sorry ladies, it's an odd concept for this long time Rush fan to wrap his head around. unsure.gif

I think I need a cold shower or something... wacko.gif

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 04:59 PM)

I know! Coincidence that Geddy's soul patch was always in a perfect little triangle shape!? Every single time I see a picture of him with the soul patch that's the first thing I think about.

lol yeah that was...part of it biggrin.gif unsure.gif blush4.gif

ph34r.gif

QUOTE (rushgoober @ Aug 7 2009, 02:03 PM)
I don't get it. no.gif

I love Rush to death and all, but having their logo on boxer shorts or thongs? Am I the only one here who thinks that is just weird beyond belief? Do the members of Rush even know about this or did they approve the idea? I would never wear those, and if my wife was a big Rush fan, it would be kind of disturbing if she wore them.

Then again, I've been on TRF over 4 years now, and I still am only vaguely beginning to accept that there are women who look at Rush members as sex symbols. Don't get me wrong, I've seen the threads and heard the talk, I'm still grappling with the idea, like it just won't computer somehow.

Sorry ladies, it's an odd concept for this long time Rush fan to wrap his head around. unsure.gif

I think I need a cold shower or something... wacko.gif

I completely agree that it's a bizarre concept. Like I said in my first post, I'd rather show my love and appreciation for my favorite band by wearing a shirt that other people can see. Ain't no one going to see how much I love Rush if their logo is on my panties. Also, I need sexy underwear and things with logos don't really qualify in my book. Anyway...

And for the record, Alex Lifeson is the hottest, most gorgeous, most attractive man I've ever seen. (Sorry honey.)

QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 02:06 PM)

ph34r.gif

And he always keeps it nice and trimmed. Seriously, why is it V-shaped? Most are square I think, aren't they?

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 05:10 PM)
QUOTE (LakesideMaiden @ Aug 7 2009, 02:06 PM)

ph34r.gif

And he always keeps it nice and trimmed. Seriously, why is it V-shaped? Most are square I think, aren't they?

I think that's a French version of it. Imagine a long mustache to go along with it....

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 02:09 PM)
I don't get it. no.gif

I love Rush to death and all, but having their logo on boxer shorts or thongs?  Am I the only one here who thinks that is just weird beyond belief?  Do the members of Rush even know about this or did they approve the idea?  I would never wear those, and if my wife was a big Rush fan, it would be kind of disturbing if she wore them.

Then again, I've been on TRF over 4 years now, and I still am only vaguely beginning to accept that there are women who look at Rush members as sex symbols.  Don't get me wrong, I've seen the threads and heard the talk, I'm still grappling with the idea, like it just won't computer somehow.

I think I need a cold shower or something...  wacko.gif

I completely agree that it's a bizarre concept. Like I said in my first post, I'd rather show my love and appreciation for my favorite band by wearing a shirt that other people can see. Ain't no one going to see how much I love Rush if their logo is on my panties. Also, I need sexy underwear and things with logos don't really qualify in my book. Anyway...

And for the record, Alex Lifeson is the hottest, most gorgeous, most attractive man I've ever seen. (Sorry honey.)

It's all good. This is just coming from a man who's been a Rush fan for over 25 years and rarely ever came across a female Rush fan AT ALL until I came to TRF. I always got say women attracted to David Lee Roth and Eddie Van Halen way back when, but I never encountered it with Rush until recent years.

Then again, I even find the Rush socks thing really strange. I mean, I get the t-shirts and posters and books and stuff, but my fandom only extends so far. Maybe I'm just not rabid enough a fan to wear 2112 themed socks? unsure.gif

Oh well, to each their own!

QUOTE (Janie @ Aug 7 2009, 05:09 PM)
I don't get it. no.gif

I love Rush to death and all, but having their logo on boxer shorts or thongs?  Am I the only one here who thinks that is just weird beyond belief?  Do the members of Rush even know about this or did they approve the idea?  I would never wear those, and if my wife was a big Rush fan, it would be kind of disturbing if she wore them.

Then again, I've been on TRF over 4 years now, and I still am only vaguely beginning to accept that there are women who look at Rush members as sex symbols.  Don't get me wrong, I've seen the threads and heard the talk, I'm still grappling with the idea, like it just won't computer somehow.

I think I need a cold shower or something...  wacko.gif

Should they put their pics on men's undies then? Would the TRF NWW like that? bolt.gif

Archived