2112 sightings...

theredtamasrule

Well today is 21.12...

Not so much a sighting but 2 of Neil's books I ordered got delivered today...gave me the warm fuzzies! th1245.gif

Happy Rush Day everyone wink.gif

I remember this from a few weeks ago. I'm thinking someone in the science dept at my college is into Rush. I double checked all of these answers just to see if it wasn't just me.

My math exam had a problem on it where X was equal to 2112 (with some decimals at the end).

My chemistry exam had a problem where the answer was 21.116 grams (rounds off to 21.12 grams).

I know this last one isn't so much a sighting but when I turned on my computer this morning 2112 was the first song to come up in the shuffle.

http://i55.tinypic.com/2ry6mqg.png

Best.

Screenshot

EVER.

And then I clicked on that link for Neil's solo and got 2113 -- the title of my ongoing novel.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_OfOrI9LzPXA/TOVM8xN31JI/AAAAAAAACYg/Kv1JqPinyi4/s400/Picard_full_of_win.jpg

not much of a sighting but kind of an intentional thing.

I work at BSDC in Beatrice NE. not gonna put any details about it or what I do there here due to policies.

anyways, after returning from a trip we as employees have to log in and out times. we use military time too. so when I was filling out the log the time was 9:12pm or 21:12. everybody usually rounds the time off to the nearest 5 minute mark, but being the Rush fan that I am, I proudly jotted down 2112 as the return time.

LOL

Edited by L. Wince

QUOTE (L. Wince @ Dec 23 2010, 04:48 PM)
not much of a sighting but kind of an intentional thing.

I work at BSDC in Beatrice NE. not gonna put any details about it or what I do there here due to policies.

anyways, after returning from a trip we as employees have to log in and out times. we use military time too. so when I was filling out the log the time was 9:12pm or 21:12. everybody usually rounds the time off to the nearest 5 minute mark, but being the Rush fan that I am, I proudly jotted down 2112 as the return time.

LOL

That license plate in your signature is made of so much win.

What year was that? I don't remember that design.

But anyways, wow, that's neat stuff. |D

Caught a screenie from right here at TRF. I wanted the 2112th post to be MINE but I missed it. :<

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hzjop.png

Edited by CMWriter

QUOTE (CMWriter @ Dec 23 2010, 07:24 PM)
That license plate in your signature is made of so much win.
What year was that? I don't remember that design.

Those are the new plate designs starting in 2011.

Edited by L. Wince

Just returned a pair of boots my daughter got for Christmas and the refund was $21.12. When the cashier said "2112 will be going back on your Visa" I smiled and said thank you... hopefully my smile wasn't TOO big as to freak her out a little.

QUOTE (troutman @ Jan 6 2011, 09:56 PM)
A lot of times I put in $21.12 of gas in my van. I often wonder how many people that pull up to that pump after I leave get it. 2.gif biggrin.gif

I just put $51.50 (go VH!) in my car 062802puke_prv.gif

$21.12 won't get me too far!

QUOTE (The Lost Xanadu @ Jan 6 2011, 09:38 PM)
A friend of mine just informed me that they said 'Room 2112' on Grey's Anatomy. Now I don't like Grey's Anatomy..but thats pretty awesome biggrin.gif

I was watching Grey's with my better half (i.e., forced to watch it) and when they said room 2112, I laughed my ass off and pointed it out... which just got a blank stare. rofl3.gif