Actors you just can't stand

Tick

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 04:57 PM)
and lately, Nicolas Cage has sucked ass.

Yeah what the hell happened with this guy? I literally laughed all the way through the remake of the Wickerman, at how bad he was, should have been billed as a comedy...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are tons of actors who I'm pretty sure, from the way the media has portayed them, that I don't think I would like as people. BUT...I sure that's not what you are asking.

There are tons of actors who I have said I didn't like...and then they do a movie that's awesome and I find that role tolerable.

BUT, Nicholas Cage has to be the one actor who I "CAN"T STAND"!!!!

Hmmm...so many talentless hacks that I hate and so little time.

Julia Roberts: I don't so much hate her as I can't understand how such a hack with a horse mouth became so big.

Gwyneth Paltrow: Annoying, talentless, self important and she cursed her kid with the name Apple...she must die.

Dane Cook: You remember the woodchipper in Fargo? That should happen to Dane Cook. If kids nowadays consider him funny then I am seriously out of touch and glad of it.

David Schwimmer: need I say more?

Ben Affleck: Ben should lick the fuzz off of Matt Damon's sack every week in appreciation for making him a star. Otherwise Affleck would be a stoner flipping burgers.

Orlando Bloom: Lucky, lucky, lucky is all I can say for poor ol' Orlando. But I think that audiences have finally figured out that he has that one pained expression and no talent. So long Orly, see you on straight to DVD Sci-Fi Channel movies.

Hayden Christensen: Sucks. Not much to add to that.

Tom Cruise: He's like some lab experiment isn't he? He can't be real can he? Nice teeth though.

Rob Schneider: Not funny, can't act, no shame. He should be the chum that Chief Brody is slinging over the side of The Orca when Jaws rears his ugly head.

Bill Paxton: So many movies, so many questions why.

Ben Stiller: A one trick pony if there ever was one. Be absurd, add a touch of disgusting and pray for laughs. It worked once or twice but the formula is dead and Ben should be as well.

Mike Meyers: I used to get a kick out of him but now he's like a 'roid that won't go away: swollen & irritating.

Jim Carrey: See Mike Meyers

Rob Morrow: I've hated this guy ever since Northern Exposure. Seems like such a whiney puss that I just can't stand him.

Any of the Baldwin Brothers: Self important group of arrogant pricks that just drive me crazy. Hate those guys.

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jan 8 2009, 11:33 AM)
Hmmm...so many talentless hacks that I hate and so little time.

Julia Roberts: I don't so much hate her as I can't understand how such a hack with a horse mouth became so big.
Gwyneth Paltrow: Annoying, talentless, self important and she cursed her kid with the name Apple...she must die.
Dane Cook: You remember the woodchipper in Fargo? That should happen to Dane Cook. If kids nowadays consider him funny then I am seriously out of touch and glad of it.
David Schwimmer: need I say more?
Ben Affleck: Ben should lick the fuzz off of Matt Damon's sack every week in appreciation for making him a star. Otherwise Affleck would be a stoner flipping burgers.
Orlando Bloom: Lucky, lucky, lucky is all I can say for poor ol' Orlando. But I think that audiences have finally figured out that he has that one pained expression and no talent. So long Orly, see you on straight to DVD Sci-Fi Channel movies.
Hayden Christensen: Sucks. Not much to add to that.
Tom Cruise: He's like some lab experiment isn't he? He can't be real can he? Nice teeth though.
Rob Schneider: Not funny, can't act, no shame. He should be the chum that Chief Brody is slinging over the side of The Orca when Jaws rears his ugly head.
Bill Paxton: So many movies, so many questions why.
Ben Stiller: A one trick pony if there ever was one. Be absurd, add a touch of disgusting and pray for laughs. It worked once or twice but the formula is dead and Ben should be as well.
Mike Meyers: I used to get a kick out of him but now he's like a 'roid that won't go away: swollen & irritating.
Jim Carrey: See Mike Meyers
Rob Morrow: I've hated this guy ever since Northern Exposure. Seems like such a whiney puss that I just can't stand him.
Any of the Baldwin Brothers: Self important group of arrogant pricks that just drive me crazy. Hate those guys.

Excellent list, except for Morrow and I've been guilty of liking the odd Stiller or Cruise as well ph34r.gif

I see you have a couple of mine mentioned already. Tom Cruise. Whatever, dude. Nicholas Cage I can't stand. Shallow as a mud puddle. Winona Ryder. Weirdo. Nicole Kidman. Always looks like she needs to change her tampon. Sorry.

QUOTE (ozzy85 @ Jan 7 2009, 06:57 PM)
I see you have a couple of mine mentioned already. Tom Cruise. Whatever, dude. Nicholas Cage I can't stand. Shallow as a mud puddle. Winona Ryder. Weirdo. Nicole Kidman. Always looks like she needs to change her tampon. Sorry.

I think Winona is great. if you want a bad female actor, look no farther then Jessica Alba.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 06:15 PM)
I see you have a couple of mine mentioned already.  Tom Cruise.  Whatever, dude.  Nicholas Cage I can't stand.  Shallow as a mud puddle.  Winona Ryder.  Weirdo.  Nicole Kidman.  Always looks like she needs to change her tampon.  Sorry.

I think Winona is great. if you want a bad female actor, look no farther then Jessica Alba.

And Nicole Kidman is great also...or maybe it's just that I'm in love with her... wub.gif

I see you have a couple of mine mentioned already.  Tom Cruise.  Whatever, dude.  Nicholas Cage I can't stand.  Shallow as a mud puddle.  Winona Ryder.  Weirdo.  Nicole Kidman.  Always looks like she needs to change her tampon.  Sorry.

Yeah Winona's a good actress and she's got a good resume of films too...

QUOTE (theredtamasrule @ Jan 7 2009, 07:21 PM)

And Nicole Kidman is great also...or maybe it's just that I'm in love with her... wub.gif

Agreed. yes.gif

QUOTE (treeduck @ Jan 7 2009, 07:03 PM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 05:26 PM)
Burt Reynolds

Burt was good for a while in the 70s, Deliverance, Longest Yard, Semi Tough, Gator, then it all went wrong...

He was great in Boogie Nights.

http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee138/ReRushed/JessicaAlba.jpg

QUOTE (ReRushed @ Jan 7 2009, 07:46 PM)
Burt Reynolds

Burt was good for a while in the 70s, Deliverance, Longest Yard, Semi Tough, Gator, then it all went wrong...

He was great in Boogie Nights.

He was ok I suppose, but I didn't really enjoy the film all that much and Marky Mark didn't help things...

QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jan 7 2009, 02:14 PM)
Will Ferrell.

Agreed! He pops out more bad movies in a life than the wife popped out children in "the meaning of life" ... Oh!? ... could you pick that up Dear? wacko.gif

Edited by Tinwoodsman

I know most would say Keanu Reaves is the worst actor out there. I would say, its hard to disagree. He's very weak.

Definitely Keanu Reeves, the worst actor we have in America.

Okay, so I like "Bill and Ted," but every movie he's done since then has been essentially a repeat of Ted. (You know, a stoner dude. "Whoa!"). And when somebody gives him a dramatic role... forget it! The guy can't emote for shit. One of my favorite movies is "Parenthood" but Keanu ruins every scene he's in.

QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 7 2009, 04:12 PM)
QUOTE (Storm Shadow @ Jan 7 2009, 03:02 PM)
Even though I think Keanu is shit, I love Bill & Ted and Freaked (he played a mexican dog boy in a freak show -- it's great!) too much to completely hate him.

Paul Walker, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Josh Hartnett (good call), Affleck, Dane Cook (terrible comedian, terrible actor), Brendan Fraser.

That guy single-handedly destroys any movie he's in.

new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif new_thumbsdownsmileyanim.gif

He sure aint all that. Thats for sure. Walker is the worst though. I'm convinced. yes.gif

Walker is better than Keanu. Not by much, but he's better. Keanu is just that bad.

QUOTE (librarian @ Jan 7 2009, 04:02 PM)
Gwyneth Paltrow and as Kathy Griffin would say, "and her big bag of bullsh#t"

If her parents weren't famous to start off with - (her father was Bruce Paltrow, Director, and her mother is Blythe Danner, Actress) she wouldn't have made it.

I've had it with Tom Cruise too, he can take a hike...

I can't stand Paltrow either. I kind of hate myself because I think she was hot in 'Iron Man'. Her voice still sounds like fingernails on a chalkboard, though.

QUOTE (Tinwoodsman @ Jan 7 2009, 09:17 PM)
QUOTE (circumstantial tree @ Jan 7 2009, 02:14 PM)
Will Ferrell.

Agreed! He pops out more bad movies in a life than the wife popped out children in "the meaning of life" ... Oh!? ... could you pick that up Dear? wacko.gif

Yep, Farrell sucks. He redefines "unfunny".

Burt Reynolds

Agreed. 'Sharky's Machine' also rocked.

QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 7 2009, 03:12 PM)
Even though I think Keanu is shit, I love Bill & Ted and Freaked (he played a mexican dog boy in a freak show -- it's great!) too much to completely hate him.

Paul Walker, Julia Roberts, Tom Cruise, Josh Hartnett (good call), Affleck, Dane Cook (terrible comedian, terrible actor), Brendan Fraser.

Aw c'mon, guys! I agree for the most part but 'The Mummy' was good.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Jan 8 2009, 02:28 AM)
QUOTE (tick @ Jan 7 2009, 03:17 PM)
QUOTE (Pags @ Jan 7 2009, 04:12 PM)

He sure aint all that. Thats for sure. Walker is the worst though. I'm convinced. yes.gif

Walker is better than Keanu. Not by much, but he's better. Keanu is just that bad.

no.gif Reaves at least has been ok in the past. Bill and Ted was funny. Walker has never made a decent movie.

QUOTE (Jack Aubrey @ Jan 8 2009, 08:29 AM)
Burt Reynolds

Agreed. 'Sharky's Machine' also rocked.

Overall, he is is very average compared to the great actors out there.