2008 NFL Playoffs

Test4VitalSigns

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (*Limelight* @ Jan 13 2009, 02:28 AM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ Jan 12 2009, 09:15 AM)
Ravens 17
Steelers 20

Eagles 42
Cardinals 20

Flip my scores around laugh.gif tongue.gif rage.gif

tongue.gif I saw your scores and found myself diametrically opposed. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 18 2009, 10:26 AM)
Cards 27  Eagles 23

Steelers 20 Ravens 10

Nevah!!! 1287.gif 1287.gif 1287.gif

Eagles crushed them before and theyre road favorites.... this should tell everyone something.... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

GO EAGLES!

Edited to use proper form of "theyre"... smile.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 18 2009, 11:33 AM)
Cards 27  Eagles 23

Steelers 20 Ravens 10

Eagles crushed them before and theyre road favorites.... this should tell everyone something.... smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif

GO EAGLES!

Sorry lerxt but I just feel like the home teams will prevail today. Eagles seems banged up and Cards just kind of remind me of Giants last year (though you can argue the same thing for Eagles.)

Either way if you told me last September that theEagles and Cards were playing to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl I would've spit6ph.gif

This year's playoffs are just so odd I just don't know anymore laugh.gif

BTW last night I was thinking and recalled back in '94 when the Niners' coach Seifert benched Steve Young while Niners were being pummelled at home during the season (I'm pretty sure it was the Eagles doing the killing); after that the Niners only lost one meaningless game the rest of the way and won the Bowl....the McNabb benching kind of reminds me of that so far.....though McNabb did not go ballistic on the sidelines like Steve did back then laugh.gif

QUOTE (Test4VitalSigns @ Jan 18 2009, 01:53 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 18 2009, 11:33 AM)
Cards 27  Eagles 23

Steelers 20 Ravens 10

GO EAGLES!

Sorry lerxt but I just feel like the home teams will prevail today. Eagles seems banged up and Cards just kind of remind me of Giants last year (though you can argue the same thing for Eagles.)

Either way if you told me last September that theEagles and Cards were playing to rep the NFC in the Super Bowl I would've spit6ph.gif

This year's playoffs are just so odd I just don't know anymore laugh.gif

BTW last night I was thinking and recalled back in '94 when the Niners' coach Seifert benched Steve Young while Niners were being pummelled at home during the season (I'm pretty sure it was the Eagles doing the killing); after that the Niners only lost one meaningless game the rest of the way and won the Bowl....the McNabb benching kind of reminds me of that so far.....though McNabb did not go ballistic on the sidelines like Steve did back then laugh.gif

Well you couldnt have been more correct!! I was speaking with BRAVADO knowing it could all come to an end, which it may have [edit - were now leading WOW] smile.gif smile.gif The Cardinals look AWESOME on BOTH sides of thge ball. I cant hate this team.. or these fans that have spent decades in the cellar.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif as a cowboy fan, that was our super bowl...............

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 18 2009, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 18 2009, 06:46 PM)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  as a cowboy fan, that was our super bowl...............

get a new quarterback, kid wink.gif then come play us laugh.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif i think you are going to need one also my friend

QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 18 2009, 07:22 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ Jan 18 2009, 06:52 PM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ Jan 18 2009, 06:46 PM)
biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  as a cowboy fan, that was our super bowl...............

get a new quarterback, kid wink.gif then come play us laugh.gif tongue.gif

laugh.gif i think you are going to need one also my friend

maybe...

lol man, that personal foul just now on the Ravens' guy cost them major field position. Had it near thew 40 and after the penalty they are back near the 15. What a stupid penalty. Almost looked like the guy was paid off to get that penalty. He was 5 yards out of bounds when he threw the guy almost. LOL

Archived