'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

This is easily the best drama on TV right now. Don't even argue with me. The production value and plotting rivals many feature films. If you're not watching this show, have your head examined.

Discuss episodes, but if you tape the episodes and watch them later, you might want to avoid this thread until you've watched them.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This season is rivaling the first season, and that season was one of the best seasons of any TV show ever. Tonight's episode was as good as last week's, and last week had the surprise return of Tony Almeida. Like my sister told me after tonight's show, "I need the commercial breaks just to catch my breath!"

I love 24,it is my second favourite serial (the first are the Sopranos)

But I watched only the second season,because I've missed the first and in Italy we are stuck there.If i lose the paience I will buy the dvd.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 7 2005, 11:19 PM)
This season is rivaling the first season, and that season was one of the best seasons of any TV show ever. Tonight's episode was as good as last week's, and last week had the surprise return of Tony Almeida. Like my sister told me after tonight's show, "I need the commercial breaks just to catch my breath!"

Agreed. The first season hooked me big time. The 2nd and 3rd, not so much. But this season has been fantastic! I look forward to it each week. The multiple storylines are all compelling and I'm always wanting another episode when each one ends. that's the mark of a good show! yes.gif

i love this show tooo!!

i do Tivo it so i an skip the commercials...

i have been hooked since the end of season 1...

very cool they brought tony back....

QUOTE (NeilPeartFan2112 @ Feb 12 2005, 11:16 AM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ Feb 8 2005, 02:18 PM)
I've never watched it.  *ducks and runs for cover*

Same here. *runs to find GG and hide from the others!* laugh.gif

I haven't seen it either, so don't feel bad. For some reason, I always forget when it's on.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Feb 14 2005, 10:17 PM)
Brilliant ending to tonight's episode...

"Did you get that?" *dink-dock....dink-dock....dink-dock....dink-dock*

This season, they are doing a great job! The suspense is almost painful to endure. biggrin.gif They're leaving you on the hook each and every week. This is becoming a "don't bother Dad, 24 is on" situation laugh.gif

I unfortunately can't get it here...or at least I can't figure out when it's on.

I just bought the first 3 seasons on DVD...so when it shows up in like two weeks I'll be pretty busy!

QUOTE (Rivendell @ Apr 4 2005, 10:20 PM)
I unfortunately can't get it here...or at least I can't figure out when it's on.

I just bought the first 3 seasons on DVD...so when it shows up in like two weeks I'll be pretty busy!

The first season will glue you to your chair and rob you of sleep. Be prepared to not see daylight until you finish it.

Funny thing is, I'm not really exaggerating that much. I loaned the first season to a co-worker two Fridays ago. It's 24 episodes at about 42 minutes per ep (commercials are gone) on six DVDs. He gave it back to me the following Monday, and asked for the second season.

You'll need coffee. Lots of coffee.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ Apr 5 2005, 05:27 AM)
QUOTE (Rivendell @ Apr 4 2005, 10:20 PM)

The first season will glue you to your chair and rob you of sleep. Be prepared to not see daylight until you finish it.

Funny thing is, I'm not really exaggerating that much. I loaned the first season to a co-worker two Fridays ago. It's 24 episodes at about 42 minutes per ep (commercials are gone) on six DVDs. He gave it back to me the following Monday, and asked for the second season.

You'll need coffee. Lots of coffee.

That's exactly how it went for me with Seasons 1-4 of The Soprano's.

Can't wait.

I have GOT to get the first season and watch this show.