'24' - The Official Thread

1-0-0-1-0-0-1

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 6 2005, 01:06 AM)
Season One is the best, followed closely by Season Four. Season Two is very good. Three is good, but the plot was stretched a bit thin. But a "good" season of 24 is still better than most other show's best efforts.

Season Four won't be released until at least September.

I concur. Season one is the best, no doubt. But this season is almost as good. It has been a great roller coaster ride. I hate to see it end. Seasons 2 & 3 were decent, but season two particularly was my least favorite. It was just hard for me to get into.

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 6 2005, 08:06 AM)
Season One is the best, followed closely by Season Four. Season Two is very good. Three is good, but the plot was stretched a bit thin. But a "good" season of 24 is still better than most other show's best efforts.

I had read that season 4 is out in August. Don't mess with my emotions!

Last night I came home shitthammered and thought it would be a good idea to watch another episode. To my dismay, I passed out on the couch and woke up like 5 hours later. That damn music that plays while you are waiting to press play on the DVD was scorching my brain all night. I may have some damage.

QUOTE (Rivendell @ May 6 2005, 10:03 AM)

I hadn't heard anything, so I hope you're right!

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 6 2005, 05:40 PM)
QUOTE (Rivendell @ May 6 2005, 10:03 AM)

I hadn't heard anything, so I hope you're right!

From DVD times about the release in the UK

"The fourth season of hit US TV series 24 will hit R2 UK DVD on 8 August 2005, if early word of mouth is to be believed; it makes sense since the previous seasons have been released at this time of the year. "

Okay, I'm a late bloomer as far as '24' goes...but can I just say, "OMG!!!"

I am on the fifth disc of season one, and I can't remember enjoying a program more in a long, long time. It's like a movie you love that just keeps going!

And stupid me thought I didn't care too much for Kiefer. HA! He's brilliant, is what he is.

And not too hard on the eyes, either. drool1.gif wink.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v297/RushBabe/ROWF/kiefersutherland.jpg

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 11 2005, 10:52 AM)

I am on the fifth disc of season one, and I can't remember enjoying a program more in a long, long time. It's like a movie you love that just keeps going!

And stupid me thought I didn't care too much for Kiefer. HA! He's brilliant, is what he is.

And not too hard on the eyes, either. drool1.gif wink.gif

Ah, another convert. Welcome to the club. Best Drama on TV right now 1287.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 11 2005, 12:02 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 11 2005, 10:52 AM)

I am on the fifth disc of season one, and I can't remember enjoying a program more in a long, long time.  It's like a movie you love that just keeps going!

And stupid me thought I didn't care too much for Kiefer.  HA!  He's brilliant, is what he is.

And not too hard on the eyes, either.  drool1.gif  wink.gif

Ah, another convert. Welcome to the club. Best Drama on TV right now 1287.gif

Resistance is futile.

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 11 2005, 12:28 PM)
Resistance is futile.

Thanks to you and Snowdog, for getting me HOOKED...you guys made it sound too good to resist. wink.gif

I finished season one yesterday...what an incredible experience to see this season crammed into just a couple of weeks' time. I actually watched the entire 6th disc yesterday (first two eps in the morning, last two in the evening) and I was blown away.

Now, on to season two...

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ May 16 2005, 11:09 AM)
ATTENTION 24 FANS: SEASON 4 FINALE TONIGHT! Don't miss it!

I thought it was next week. According to the official website, there are 3 hours left, and with the finale being 2 hours, that puts the finale at next week.

edit link:

http://www.fox.com/24/episodes/guide.html

Edited by Snowdog

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 16 2005, 11:03 AM)

I thought it was next week. According to the official website, there are 3 hours left, and with the finale being 2 hours, that puts the finale at next week.

edit link:

Sorry my mistake. I was in a hurry when I wrote this and wasn't concentrating properly. Yes it is May 23rd instead of the 16th. I apologize for the mix up.

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ May 17 2005, 05:48 PM)

edit link:

Sorry my mistake. I was in a hurry when I wrote this and wasn't concentrating properly. Yes it is May 23rd instead of the 16th. I apologize for the mix up.

No problem. I can't wait until next week.

Hey, I heard on TV that Fox picked up 24 for two more seasons common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif 1287.gif trink39.gif

QUOTE (Snowdog @ May 17 2005, 07:41 PM)

edit link:

Hey, I heard on TV that Fox picked up 24 for two more seasons common001.gif applaudit.gif new_thumbsupsmileyanim.gif cheer.gif 1287.gif trink39.gif

Yay!!!

cheer.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 17 2005, 08:32 PM)

edit link:

Yay!!!

cheer.gif

Wow. Where did you hear that? Well Keifer was hoping 24 would last 6 seasons total. I guess he's getting his wish now.

Edited by Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ May 18 2005, 12:40 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 17 2005, 08:32 PM)

edit link:

Yay!!!

cheer.gif

Wow. Where did you hear that? Well Keifer was hoping 24 would last 6 seasons total. I guess he's getting his wish now.

The local Fox affilliate said it on their evening newscast. I was pretty pumped.

Well tonight's finally the night gang! I hope this season finale is good. For the last 3 years, the "24" season finales have been pretty slow, dull and predictable. Let's hope they overcome this hurdle this time around. I wanna be shocked when it ends. Edited by Ru5h F@n

QUOTE (Ru5h F@n @ May 23 2005, 03:46 PM)
Well tonight's finally the night gang! I hope this season finale is good. For the last 3 years, the "24" season finales have been pretty slow, dull and predictable. Let's hope they overcome this hurdle this time around. I wanna be shocked when it ends.

They're promising a fantastic ending. Let's hope they deliver trink39.gif