What Are We Drinking Tonight??

Midway Hawker

I had a taste for rum last night but I've grown really tired of rum and coke quite some time ago, and for a short while found rum with ginger ale a nice alternative. That grew old fast though. So when I realized that all I had in the house to go with my Captain Morgans spiced rum was Pepsi, I grabbed for the banana flavored cocktail mix my wife has in the liquor cabinet and mixed it in with the rum and coke. It was worth a try. Holy shit was it good. This should keep me very happy throughout the summer. :hail:

I had a taste for rum last night but I've grown really tired of rum and coke quite some time ago, and for a short while found rum with ginger ale a nice alternative. That grew old fast though. So when I realized that all I had in the house to go with my Captain Morgans spiced rum was Pepsi, I grabbed for the banana flavored cocktail mix my wife has in the liquor cabinet and mixed it in with the rum and coke. It was worth a try. Holy shit was it good. This should keep me very happy throughout the summer. :hail:

Bananas and rum have always been a good combo.

Edited by 1-0-0-1-0-0-1

Stone Ruin Ten - 10th anniversary Ruination IPA

10% abv, and $10 a 22oz bottle.

Shit better be good!

Well?

I am sure you were not disappointed.

Stone Ruin Ten - 10th anniversary Ruination IPA

10% abv, and $10 a 22oz bottle.

Shit better be good!

Well?

I am sure you were not disappointed.

I actually drank it last night. It was excellent! Even better than regular Ruination. It's a seriously big beer. By the time it got to room temperature, the malt was really sweet at the front, and then the hops just made my face crinkle at the end.