VITAL SIGNS LIVE DOWNLOAD

Rushman14

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 3 2008, 12:19 PM)
QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Jun 2 2008, 06:19 PM)
Oh, I don't have a MySpace. sad.gif Any chance you could upload to zSHARE? smile.gif

I dont believe you need to have a myspace account to go to the page. did you check?

you need a myspace to download it.

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 3 2008, 11:37 AM)
ok its up on zshare. try this.

Vital Signs Live

So I went through all the trouble of starting a MySpace just to download it, and then you put it on ZShare? Oh well. laugh.gif

QUOTE (Xanadu93 @ Jun 3 2008, 10:29 AM)
QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 3 2008, 11:37 AM)
ok its up on zshare. try this.

Vital Signs Live

So I went through all the trouble of starting a MySpace just to download it, and then you put it on ZShare? Oh well. laugh.gif

doh.gif

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 3 2008, 04:19 PM)
QUOTE (Show Don't Tell @ Jun 2 2008, 06:19 PM)
Oh, I don't have a MySpace. sad.gif Any chance you could upload to zSHARE? smile.gif

I dont believe you need to have a myspace account to go to the page. did you check?

You do need a Myspace account, you need to be able to log in to download. I can't log in so I can't download it angry.gif Is there anyplace you can upload it so I don't have to sign up or log into to download it?

EDIT: Just saw the zshare link, thanks!

Edited by nic2112nic

Thank you so much, rushman! I love it. It sounds much better than the studio version, imo. I downloaded it, added it to my profile (although it shows that it's by your band, which isn't a bad thing, just weird) and requested your wonderful band, Green Vinyl Dream, to be added to my friends. I'd say it's been a productive day for you guys on MySpaz! laugh.gif

Got it, bought the 45 years ago, I think I've only played it 2 or 3 times. I listened to it, made a tape of it, and listen to that when I want to hear it.

Edit to add:

I found it, it's the b side of the 'New world Man' 45 single. I also found my 'Freewill', 'CTTH' single from 'ESL', try to find that one, both are in plastic sleeves in their original paper sleeves. wink.gif

I downloaded it, it's nice to have the Mp3.

Edited by Drumnut

QUOTE (Drumnut @ Jun 4 2008, 12:26 AM)
Got it, bought the 45 years ago, I think I've only played it 2 or 3 times. I listened to it, made a tape of it, and listen to that when I want to hear it.

Edit to add:

I found it, it's the b side of the 'New world Man' 45 single. I also found my 'Freewill', 'CTTH' single from 'ESL', try to find that one, both are in plastic sleeves in their original paper sleeves. wink.gif

I downloaded it, it's nice to have the Mp3.

Good finds, Danny! My 45's are lame as hell. I have a Bread 45 for God's sake. laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 3 2008, 08:34 PM)
Thank you so much, rushman! I love it. It sounds much better than the studio version, imo. I downloaded it, added it to my profile (although it shows that it's by your band, which isn't a bad thing, just weird) and requested your wonderful band, Green Vinyl Dream, to be added to my friends. I'd say it's been a productive day for you guys on MySpaz!  laugh.gif

Thanks Sully for the add and the nice comments! Though I horrified that it shows GVD as the artist when you add Vital Signs to your page ohmy.gif

We are so not worthy.

I have had this as part of my ESL album on my mp3 player for a long time... I also have included the other songs from the ESL video (Limelight, Bytor, In The End, In The Mood, etc.) in the playlist for this album...

I really wish that when the remastered the ESL audio CD, that they would have released it as a 2 CD set, and included the full setlist from that era...

This really rocks! Thanks!

QUOTE (Rushman14 @ Jun 2 2008, 09:49 AM)
Hi all, I have an old vinyl 45 of New World Man which featured Vital Signs Live as the B-side. This is the rare unreleased track from Exit Stage Left. I bought a turnable that converts vinyl to MP3 so I ripped Vital Signs and put it up on my band's myspace page for you to download. and NO, this isn't a ploy to get you to my band's page. I really didnt know where else to upload it.

So go grab it because I'm only gonna leave it up for a few days.

Enjoy!

VITAL SIGNS LIVE

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I'm gonna take this down on Monday so if you havent grabbed it yet, now's your chance.

1022.gif