Woman pregnant with 18th child

tupelobarchetta

QUOTE (Lady April @ May 9 2008, 05:03 PM)
unsure.gif Oh, on another note just having one I thought I was going to split up the middle and she was even a premie wacko.gif

I had two...one weighed 9 lb., 4 oz. and the other was 9 lb., 14 oz.

ohmy.gif

Two of those and I'd had enough! laugh.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I imagine she doesn't need the epidural anymore? Perhaps she just sits there.... and oops... there's a baby! You know... like left on the couch or something when she gets up.

"Honey.... we WERE pregnant again!"

QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 10 2008, 03:42 AM)
Naturally, I am reminded of a certain scene from "Monty Python and the Meaning Of Life." Those who know the movie know the scene of which I speak.

*PLOP*
"WAAAAAAAAAA"
"Oh, get that, would you Dierdre?" laugh.gif

Yes, classic. That movie is classic, and brilliant. They actually were able to mock Protestants in showing them mocking Catholics. No one is left out, everyone is skewered, great fun.

QUOTE (yes.2 @ May 9 2008, 09:23 PM)
Enter religion. Exit intelligence.

I mean...how dare those two people...God's will????? Whaaa???? As I see it that's pure blasfemi..... I mean, HELLO,,,With the world the way it spiraling out of control and all....Of course those kids seem happy. They've been brainwashed. Brainwashed right into religious communism.

And she's still going too!!!!LOL.....I tell ya people, we desperately need some serious legislation in this matter. wtf.gif

Legislation? This isn't China is it?

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ May 10 2008, 09:51 AM)

I mean...how dare those two people...God's will????? Whaaa???? As I see it that's pure blasfemi..... I mean, HELLO,,,With the world the way it spiraling out of control and all....Of course those kids seem happy. They've been brainwashed. Brainwashed right into religious communism.

And she's still going too!!!!LOL.....I tell ya people, we desperately need some serious legislation in this matter. wtf.gif

Yes, very good point.

Trance!!!! z7shysterical.gif

I used to belong to a church that was that way. I also wasn't allowed to cut my hair, or wear pants or shorts, or even MAKEUP.

I am glad I don't belong to that anymore. It wasn't mormon, or pentecostal.

They honestly believe you should have kids as the Lord allows. Most families in that church have 7 kids.

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 10 2008, 07:50 AM)
QUOTE (1-0-0-1-0-0-1 @ May 10 2008, 03:42 AM)
Naturally, I am reminded of a certain scene from "Monty Python and the Meaning Of Life." Those who know the movie know the scene of which I speak.

*PLOP*
"WAAAAAAAAAA"
"Oh, get that, would you Dierdre?"  laugh.gif

Yes, classic. That movie is classic, and brilliant. They actually were able to mock Protestants in showing them mocking Catholics. No one is left out, everyone is skewered, great fun.

rofl3.gif Hell if I got to have Michael Palins kids I still cut myself off at two.

I dun need a thousand starving grandchildren no.gif

Besides that how come we can't have a child bearing law to protect the Earth from Human overpopulation?

These people need to close their leggs. I have nothing against a good roll but DAM! Do they live off the Government and taxes that other people pay? How could they possibly support all those kids the way the country is right now. Mabey it is just me that is having enough of a problem trying to raise one child.

But 18????? unsure.gif

QUOTE (liquidcrystalcompass @ May 10 2008, 08:51 AM)

What?

You think putting a cap on say, 6-8 is unreasonable???

And I don't think what you're implying about China is fair.....I mean, stop and think for a second what the population of China would be like today without their extreme Law on procreation.

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ May 9 2008, 05:48 PM)
Must be Mormons. laugh.gif

Or fundamentalist Christian, the kind who think it's their duty to bring as many little Christians into the world as they possibly can... more souls for Christ, that sort of thing. Easier to make babies than convert already-existing people, I guess... confused13.gif

K

Wow. Good Lord. ohmy.gif

I don't even want ONE! wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

QUOTE (Jen Sawyer @ May 10 2008, 01:18 PM)
Wow. Good Lord. ohmy.gif

I don't even want ONE! wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif

I've got a couple extra if you want one of mine laugh.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 9 2008, 03:47 PM)
They've been featured on Discovery or one of those channels. Those parents are really ditzy. And, those poor kids! What a freakin' cluster to have to grow up in. Mark my words: One of those kids is going to come out of that a serial killer.

..and take out the other 17?

You're right though, what's China's cap? 2, right?

QUOTE (Del_Duio @ May 10 2008, 02:27 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ May 9 2008, 03:47 PM)
They've been featured on Discovery or one of those channels. Those parents are really ditzy. And, those poor kids! What a freakin' cluster to have to grow up in. Mark my words: One of those kids is going to come out of that a serial killer.

..and take out the other 17?

You're right though, what's China's cap? 2, right?

I believe only one if the first child is a boy. If it's a girl, they're allowed to try for a boy one more time.

QUOTE (Marathonist @ May 9 2008, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ May 9 2008, 06:48 PM)
Must be Mormons.  laugh.gif

They're not Mormon, but belong to some weird group called Quiverful who preach that having a shitload of kids is a blessing. At least they're reasonably well-financed and not trying to cram their brood into a double-wide.

It kind of pisses me off, though. Has God not maybe willed that they go out and give a home to one of the thousands of kids in foster care, instead of humping like rabbits the minute Mom's episiotomy stitches come out?

That's what I'm always thinking! (about adoption)

I'm not religious... but I know that the Bible says something about 'filling the world' and what not. But I think that's ridiculous to apply that now. There are how many billions of people in the world and how many children don't even have a home? I'm not saying don't have any biological kids but 17 is ridiculous, I don't know how you could provide adequate attention to all of them (if they have the money okay, but emotionally?).

I don't know maybe it's me but I can barely handle watching 2 dogs. Pushing out 17 kids... ah I don't even want to imagine that, I'm terrified of ever giving birth, you have to give her props for that laugh.gif.

QUOTE (OriginalFan @ May 10 2008, 02:14 PM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ May 9 2008, 05:48 PM)
Must be Mormons.  laugh.gif

Or fundamentalist Christian, the kind who think it's their duty to bring as many little Christians into the world as they possibly can... more souls for Christ, that sort of thing. Easier to make babies than convert already-existing people, I guess... confused13.gif

K

1022.gif rofl3.gif doh.gif

Archived