Woman pregnant with 18th child

tupelobarchetta

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They've been featured on Discovery or one of those channels. Those parents are really ditzy. And, those poor kids! What a freakin' cluster to have to grow up in. Mark my words: One of those kids is going to come out of that a serial killer.

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 9 2008, 04:47 PM)
They've been featured on Discovery or one of those channels. Those parents are really ditzy. And, those poor kids! What a freakin' cluster to have to grow up in. Mark my words: One of those kids is going to come out of that a serial killer.

laugh.gif Aren't you little miss sunshine??? rofl3.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ May 9 2008, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (sullysue @ May 9 2008, 04:47 PM)

laugh.gif Aren't you little miss sunshine??? rofl3.gif

tongue.gif Sorry!

I just think it's wrong to have that many kids. Nimagraven's right. It's a career choice. What could that dad possibly do for a living that they can afford that big a family? They're running a company, not raising children. You can't convince me that those children are getting the love and attention they need from their parents. And, I was serious when I said the parents were dingbats. Ol' Jim Bob and Company. They're really out there.

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 9 2008, 05:08 PM)
Dear God!!!

My uterus hurts. sad.gif

rofl3.gif

^^^laugh.gif

I'm concerned about her statement:

Duggar said she's six weeks along and the pregnancy is going well. She and her husband, Jim Bob Duggar, said they'll keep having children as long as God wills it.

unsure.gif

DAM! I though my Grandma had it bad being prego for 6 years straight with my Mother and her 5 sisters! wacko.gif But this lady!!!! ohmy.gif Screw that s**t!!! no.gif bolt.gif

QUOTE (sundog @ May 9 2008, 04:14 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 9 2008, 05:08 PM)
Dear God!!!

My uterus hurts.  sad.gif

rofl3.gif

^^^laugh.gif

I'm concerned about her statement:

Duggar said she's six weeks along and the pregnancy is going well. She and her husband, Jim Bob Duggar, said they'll keep having children as long as God wills it.

unsure.gif

How long till she figures out it's Jim Bob willing it? laugh.gif

QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 9 2008, 03:08 PM)
Dear God!!!

My uterus hurts. sad.gif

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

There was a family down the street back home called the Bradleys that had 13 kids. Instead of a stationwagon they had a converted school bus.

No word of a lie.

unsure.gif Oh, on another note just having one I thought I was going to split up the middle and she was even a premie wacko.gif

I saw them on that Discovery Channel show too...ALL those kids are home schooled!

At the time of the show they were also debt free and fed all those kids for like $2000 a month. I think all the kids names begin with "J" too.

My thoughts are isn't she getting to the point where having a baby is dangerous to both mom and baby.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 9 2008, 04:32 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 9 2008, 03:08 PM)
Dear God!!!

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

There was a family down the street back home called the Bradleys that had 13 kids. Instead of a stationwagon they had a converted school bus.

No word of a lie.

Did it look like this...

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/TRF/partridgecopy_2.jpg http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t236/dpagano4/TRF/partridgebus03.jpg

Sorry I just had to.. rofl3.gif

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ May 9 2008, 05:48 PM)
Must be Mormons. laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I maybe should have mentioned in my little blurb the Bradleys were the only mormon family in town.

QUOTE (sullysue @ May 9 2008, 05:14 PM)
QUOTE (GhostGirl @ May 9 2008, 04:08 PM)
Dear God!!!

rofl3.gif

laugh.gif

Why this woman's hasn't just fallen out is beyond me!

Heck mine did after 3 she is Crazy wacko.gif

Enter religion. Exit intelligence.

I mean...how dare those two people...God's will????? Whaaa???? As I see it that's pure blasfemi..... I mean, HELLO,,,With the world the way it spiraling out of control and all....Of course those kids seem happy. They've been brainwashed. Brainwashed right into religious communism.

And she's still going too!!!!LOL.....I tell ya people, we desperately need some serious legislation in this matter. wtf.gif

there is really nothing you can do, telling someone that cant have anymore kids is wrong, even if we think (and believe me i do) that is WAY to many kids.

but seriously all those families are like bible thumpers

QUOTE (launchpad67a @ May 9 2008, 06:48 PM)
Must be Mormons. laugh.gif

They're not Mormon, but belong to some weird group called Quiverful who preach that having a shitload of kids is a blessing. At least they're reasonably well-financed and not trying to cram their brood into a double-wide.

It kind of pisses me off, though. Has God not maybe willed that they go out and give a home to one of the thousands of kids in foster care, instead of humping like rabbits the minute Mom's episiotomy stitches come out?

QUOTE (Marathonist @ May 9 2008, 09:31 PM)
QUOTE (launchpad67a @ May 9 2008, 06:48 PM)
Must be Mormons.  laugh.gif

They're not Mormon, but belong to some weird group called Quiverful who preach that having a shitload of kids is a blessing. At least they're reasonably well-financed and not trying to cram their brood into a double-wide.

It kind of pisses me off, though. Has God not maybe willed that they go out and give a home to one of the thousands of kids in foster care, instead of humping like rabbits the minute Mom's episiotomy stitches come out?

rofl3.gif

but seriously your right instead of having a kid every 9 months why not give a good home to a kid who really needs it who is living in a foster home or something and has never known a family.

Not saying they shouldnt have some of there own but maybe after 10 they could have started adopting or something

Archived