NHL Playoff Predictions

apetersvt

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

QUOTE (Slime @ May 17 2008, 06:27 PM)
I hope Dallas comes back, because I f***ing hate the Red Wings (as an Avs fan smile.gif )

Bad blood there, eh? smile.gif

Detroit cleaned our clocks the last time we went to finals (Philly) so Ive always respected them, but had a bit of an axe to grind with them smile.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 17 2008, 09:52 PM)
I hope Dallas comes back, because I f***ing hate the Red Wings (as an Avs fan smile.gif )

Detroit cleaned our clocks the last time we went to finals (Philly) so Ive always respected them, but had a bit of an axe to grind with them smile.gif

Yeah, there's the axe alright, but I find it inconceivable to root for any team from Dallas laugh.gif

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 17 2008, 03:15 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ May 17 2008, 03:05 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 17 2008, 02:55 PM)
QUOTE (Lerxster @ May 16 2008, 07:05 PM)
QUOTE (Gompers @ May 16 2008, 10:26 AM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 16 2008, 10:16 AM)
Flyers did well.  Winning 3 more is a tall order, but taking that one last night was good.  Enjoyable punches by Hatcher too, at the end, and I enjoyed Richards dance with Crosby at the end too.  Lets see if we get our defensemen back...

Any guesses on how long before the first fight? I say within the first 5 minutes the gloves drop.

20 seconds

laugh.gif

How about a pre-game brawl!

You know whats coming now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i_D6oQO6b8

It really happened!

I heard it that the Hab that got pumeled had shot a puck into the Flyers net during the warmup.

QUOTE (Lerxster @ May 17 2008, 11:33 PM)
QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 17 2008, 09:52 PM)

Yeah, there's the axe alright, but I find it inconceivable to root for any team from Dallas laugh.gif

two guys on the Dallas team, Chris Conner is from Westland, MI

and Mike Modano is from Livonia, MI.

How cool was that for them to be back in town and to win a game against THE RED WINGS ???

Great game yesterday!

Good luck Wings tomorrow night in Dallas!!

QUOTE (kazzman @ May 18 2008, 03:24 PM)
Well... with 13:00 left in the Pens/Flyers game... I'd say it's safe to say... good bye Flyers. biggrin.gif

No kidding........what a spankin'.

QUOTE (-D-RocK- @ May 18 2008, 04:40 PM)
QUOTE (kazzman @ May 18 2008, 03:24 PM)
Well... with 13:00 left in the Pens/Flyers game... I'd say it's safe to say... good bye Flyers. biggrin.gif

No kidding........what a spankin'.

f-n embarrassing. i am glad they went this far, would not have thought this at the start of the year

i hate them all, but i gotta go with dallas if they win. i know you will love that trink39.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 18 2008, 07:26 PM)
i hate them all, but i gotta go with dallas if they win. i know you will love that trink39.gif

Ive been asked if my Cowboy hatred can jump sports and have me root against the Stars. Ive decided that my hatred of Dallas is restricted to their football team, and that I would root for the Stars, but rrrr, cant really root for the Wings or the Pens... Ill watch that matchup, if it happens, and see what team I wind up favoring...

QUOTE (lerxt1990 @ May 18 2008, 06:29 PM)

Ive been asked if my Cowboy hatred can jump sports and have me root against the Stars. Ive decided that my hatred of Dallas is restricted to their football team, and that I would root for the Stars, but rrrr, cant really root for the Wings or the Pens... Ill watch that matchup, if it happens, and see what team I wind up favoring...

you are a better man than some of the shithead's here. anything dallas and they hate it. if they don't win i don't think i will give a shit trink39.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ May 18 2008, 10:19 PM)
This is golf season for Romo, who is busy trying to qualify for a PGA event, and I don't doubt that he eventually will. He's damn good.

He'd only 3 putt the last hole and blow it... smile.gif

QUOTE (metaldad @ May 18 2008, 07:38 PM)

you are a better man than some of the shithead's here. anything dallas and they hate it. if they don't win i don't think i will give a shit trink39.gif

Dang dude, since i had made an anti-Dallas post in this thread i guess that means i'm one of the shitheads? eyesre4.gif

QUOTE (Lerxster @ May 19 2008, 08:31 AM)
QUOTE (metaldad @ May 18 2008, 07:38 PM)

Dang dude, since i had made an anti-Dallas post in this thread i guess that means i'm one of the shitheads? eyesre4.gif

wink.gif

Don't wanna say anything early, but looks like we can put the final nail in on Dallas' coffin. 4-0 Wings, but the game's still early in the second period.

Unless Dallas can pick up their game play and really pull off a comeback, they're done.

QUOTE (pt2112 @ May 19 2008, 06:22 PM)
None of this matters anyway because Detroit's winning tonight.

AWWWWWW f**k YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif

I'm on my way to go make 5000 stanley cup playoff t-shirts!!!!

bekloppt.gif

bncegrn.gif bncegrn.gif

QUOTE (Weakly Criminal @ May 19 2008, 09:27 PM)
Well, the comeback was fun while it lasted. Give me the RW to win it all now. In fact I think I'll bet on 'em just make the kiss of death complete. cool.gif

Ive discussed it with my compadres, and we agreed no cheering for an Eastern team, so go RW it is smile.gif

Archived