The Radiohead thread

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Owl @ Feb 14 2011, 11:02 AM)
Out in 5 days?    What the hell kind of heads up is that?  Is it going to be free again?  I'll buy it when it comes out on CD.

I know! I had no idea. As far as ordering, click on the link... all the info. is there. I'm going for the big deal. trink39.gif

I'm so excited, I'm giddy!!!!!!

edit to say, no, it isn't free this time...

Edited by sullysue

Then I am just going to torrent the thing, and wait to buy when it comes out on CD..... Not going to buy this twice.

I hate the digital only route, and while it was okay while In Rainbows was free, and as I could pay for the CD later.

QUOTE (Hatchetaxe&saw @ Feb 14 2011, 02:54 PM)
See through vinyl newspaper thingie ordered!

I'll have to wait until Wednesday... but, yeah. That's what I want! At least the packaging sounds cool. Anxious to hear the actual CD. You have to hand it to them. What a great marketing move. Just spring it on people with no advanced warning, and watch everyone go nuts.

Bought my Newspaper Album edition of the record. Can't wait to hear it for the first time, and then to get everything else in May.

On "Bloom" now and... holy f**k, this is good. <3 What is it with Radiohead and great album openers (i.e. Everything in its Right Place, 15 Step)?