Official Porcupine Tree Thread

Rush!

QUOTE (tangy @ Jun 25 2010, 09:59 AM)
1022.gif 1022.gif 1022.gif common001.gif common001.gif common001.gif

Got 7th row seats! Orchestra Left- Row E.

You lucky dog you. I would love to see PT, especially close like that. I'd say enjoy yourself but I know you will. trink39.gif

QUOTE (Gompers @ Jun 25 2010, 03:59 PM)
QUOTE (tangy @ Jun 25 2010, 09:59 AM)
1022.gif  1022.gif  1022.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif  common001.gif

Got 7th row seats! Orchestra Left- Row E.

You lucky dog you. I would love to see PT, especially close like that. I'd say enjoy yourself but I know you will. trink39.gif

trink39.gif thanks Gompers!

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jun 26 2010, 12:49 PM)
I just wanted to pop in and say that I listened to that "Lazarus" cd single and "So Called Friend" is an incredible song! I'm surprised this cut didn't make the "Deadwing" album!

trink39.gif

I've only heard the live version from the Arriving Somewhere dvd. It's a great song, I agree.

I want so badly to make that show in Vegas. PT the night before Rush. I'm trying to figure out a way to go. Can you imagine how incredible that weekend would be?

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 26 2010, 08:21 PM)
I just wanted to pop in and say that I listened to that "Lazarus" cd single and "So Called Friend" is an incredible song!  I'm surprised this cut didn't make the "Deadwing" album!

trink39.gif

I've only heard the live version from the Arriving Somewhere dvd. It's a great song, I agree.

I want so badly to make that show in Vegas. PT the night before Rush. I'm trying to figure out a way to go. Can you imagine how incredible that weekend would be?

Hey Sully!

I can imagine it and hopefully it will become an reality for me my dear!

I've got Rush at the Shoreline in Mountain View on August 9th and then Porcupine Tree at The Warfield on August 10th!!!!

Back to back baby!!!

I'm really getting pumped up for New Mexico though!!!!!

RUSH FEVER has hit!!!!

"So Called Friend" Rules!!!

1022.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jun 26 2010, 11:21 PM)
I just wanted to pop in and say that I listened to that "Lazarus" cd single and "So Called Friend" is an incredible song!  I'm surprised this cut didn't make the "Deadwing" album!

trink39.gif

Well that would be an awesome two day event for me too! PT than Rush two days in a row? What more could you as for?

Loving all the attention Porcupine Tree is getting as of Late... I was browsing Coheed fan pages and some message boards, and the responce from the C&C fan base is having towards Porucpine Tree (those who have never heard of them before) is being VERY positive... this tour is sure to increase the PT fan base! And with this as well as the responce they got from Coachella, I am really glad to see Porcupine Tree getting the attention they have so long deserved.

I plan on wearing a PT shirt at the San Antonio show, and I hope I get hear some reactions from the Coheed crowd (I am a coheed fan, but I am still there for Porcupine Tree)

Ug. I've gone over and over the logistics of making the PT and Rush shows in Vegas, and I can't see justifying the cost of going at this point. It breaks my heart. sad.gif I'll just have to hang on to the memory of having Steven Wilson within touching distance at the Dallas show, and try to make the Rush show in September a memorable one. I am seriously bummed, though. sad.gif

But, being the optimist, I'm going to play the lottery every Wednesday and Saturday from now until August. If I win, WE ALL GO! laugh.gif

Hey, I can dream, right? b_sigh.gif

I need to snag the Anesthetize DVD soon to ease my pain.

Edited by sullysue

Anyone know how long the set list is for PT playing with Coheed? I see they are coming to Cleveland, but if they only play 40 minutes I will probably pass since I saw them in Cinci in May.

QUOTE (tripdad @ Jul 1 2010, 10:19 AM)
Anyone know how long the set list is for PT playing with Coheed? I see they are coming to Cleveland, but if they only play 40 minutes I will probably pass since I saw them in Cinci in May.

its supposed to be a co-headlining tour with equal amounts of time given to PT and C&C.

i think i heard 90 minutes each but am not sure where i read that?

QUOTE (tripdad @ Jul 1 2010, 11:19 AM)

On the subject of Coheed, they are now playing a free concert the day after Rush plays at the NYS Fairgrounds.

QUOTE (tripdad @ Jul 1 2010, 10:19 AM)

About 90 minutes each is the word

Hey Tang! Enjoy the show!

I'm blowing off the SF PT Show on the 10th to drive to L.A. for another Rush show!

I had to do it dude! It's a win win for me and the family.

We are taking the girls to Universal Studios and then to see the Rush concert at night!

I saw The Incident Tour so I can live.

I also wanted to say that I am listening to the "Anesthesize" double cd tonight.

I got my grey hardbound book and my red one this weekend.

This live double cd is simply amazing.

trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif trink39.gif

Happy Fourth Of July!

Oh dude, I have a cracked bone in my left foot but it is so small I don't need a boot or a cast. Just crutches and a bunch of ice.

It's killing me though.

Earl

QUOTE (RUSHHEAD666 @ Jul 5 2010, 12:12 AM)

I'm blowing off the SF PT Show on the 10th to drive to L.A. for another Rush show!

We are taking the girls to Universal Studios and then to see the Rush concert at night!

I also wanted to say that I am listening to the "Anesthesize" double cd tonight.

Happy Fourth Of July!

Oh dude, I have a cracked bone in my left foot but it is so small I don't need a boot or a cast. Just crutches and a bunch of ice.

It's killing me though.

Earl

laugh.gif Love ya', Earl. So much information in so little space.

I hope yer foot is better soon, though. I'm not laughing at that. sad.gif

Have fun with Wendy and the kiddlings! 653.gif

QUOTE (sullysue @ Jul 4 2010, 10:33 PM)
Hey Tang!  Enjoy the show!

I had to do it dude!  It's a win win for me and the family.

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

Happy Fourth Of July!

Oh dude, I have a cracked bone in my left foot but it is so small I don't need a boot or a cast.  Just crutches and a bunch of ice.

It's killing me though.

Earl

laugh.gif Love ya', Earl. So much information in so little space.

I hope yer foot is better soon, though. I'm not laughing at that. sad.gif

Have fun with Wendy and the kiddlings! 653.gif

Thank you my dear! Love ya too!!

This long weekend sucks! Been on my back icing my foot watching tons of baseball and cranking tunes.

Well, I guess it's not that bad!

The beer makes the pain go away. Cheers and Happy Fourth!

Can't wait for Universal Studio with the family!

trink39.gif

Earl

Happy Fourth Of July!

It's killing me though.

Earl

Thanks, hope you guys had a great 4th too. hope the foot heals up quickly. trink39.gif

I just read that Primus is doing a midnight show after the rush concert in vegas. what a couple of days, PT/Rush/Primus. wow.

I wonder if SW and Les will be at the vegas show? my guess is yes!

QUOTE (tangy @ Jul 5 2010, 07:21 AM)
Hey Tang!  Enjoy the show!

I had to do it dude!  It's a win win for me and the family.

trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif  trink39.gif

Happy Fourth Of July!

Oh dude, I have a cracked bone in my left foot but it is so small I don't need a boot or a cast.  Just crutches and a bunch of ice.

It's killing me though.

Earl

Thanks, hope you guys had a great 4th too. hope the foot heals up quickly. trink39.gif

I just read that Primus is doing a midnight show after the rush concert in vegas. what a couple of days, PT/Rush/Primus. wow.

I wonder if SW and Les will be at the vegas show? my guess is yes!

Thanks Tang!

Yeah, that's incredible. To be able to see Rush, Primus and PT all in the same geographical location.

Wish I could pull of Vegas but I can't do it. Logistically impossible.

I am sure you are right dude, Les and Steven will be at the MGM Grand!!!